TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO PANTHERS!!!

2 posters

Go down

GO PANTHERS!!! Empty GO PANTHERS!!!

Post  Kalisiin Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:33 pm

GO PANTHERS!!!

Had to be done....

Super Bowl L will be won tonight by Carolina, and, at last, the Lombardi Trophy will belong to US!!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

GO PANTHERS!!! Empty Re: GO PANTHERS!!!

Post  dctim Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Too bad they were outmatched. They certainly didn't play up to the hype and Denver had the "poor ol Payton" emotion going for them.

It was a pretty good game until half way into the 4th quarter when the Panthers really started looking desperate.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:36 pm

dctim wrote:Too bad they were outmatched. They certainly didn't play up to the hype and Denver had the "poor ol Payton" emotion going for them.

It was a pretty good game until half way into the 4th quarter when the Panthers really started looking desperate.

Outmatched, my ass.
The Panthers beat themselves. Denver didn't do shit.

Denver was almost, but not quite as much....butterfingers last night as the Panthers were.

They just got the breaks going their way. They won on luck...and the Panthers beat themselves.

That simple.

I turned the game off in disgust in the 4th quarter.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:33 am

Outmatched = yes (like it or not). Beat themselves, also yes. A poor, sloppy offense on both sides, definitely.

Panthers were +5 going in and -17 going out. That tells most of the country all they need to know.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 pm

dctim wrote:Outmatched = yes (like it or not). Beat themselves, also yes. A poor, sloppy offense on both sides, definitely.

Panthers were +5 going in and -17 going out. That tells most of the country all they need to know.

I don't go for it. NEITHER team played as if they deserved to be there. Even you gotta admit it. Out-lucked, I'll go for. Played slightly less sloppy, I'll go for that.

I'm pissed off about the whole thing, truth be told. and I'm not alone here in North Carolina.
Our defense played awesome...so did Denver's, in all fairness. The offense on both sides, even by your admission, was sloppy....and a good deal of the Broncos score came from their defense, too, not their offense.

I hope Manning chokes on it.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum