TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New User CharleyWest1

+2
dctim
CharleyWest1
6 posters

Go down

New User CharleyWest1 Empty New User CharleyWest1

Post  CharleyWest1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello to all my friends from WG? and the new ones I am about to make.I am Rick In CRW over there and Rick88 on the WG? forums.I decided to open up here not because I am unhappy with WG?.I thus far have got along with everybody there since I joined in 2006.I frequent their forums mostly to update Tom stats,make blog entries, and to buy/sell currency.I had originally decided to come here and enter all of the less hit denominations i.e 10s,20s,50s and 100s.I am keeping the Toms there however because of the Top Tom list and I have nearly 4,000 entered.But I have decided to enter the Toms here and there.They will be the only denomination I will enter on both sites.I will continue to use WG stamp on front and either stealth or maybe Sherlock here.Not sure yet.I like the site layout here.No alt entries either which is one of my very few problems on WG? Still looking around.Thanks for having me.
CharleyWest1
CharleyWest1
New

Back to top Go down

New User CharleyWest1 Empty Re: New User CharleyWest1

Post  dctim Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Glad to see you, Charlie. I hope you enjoy yourself here. This is a much lower key environment and the site is pretty much free of "rules".

Feel free to participate in any of the various threads. I, for one, would enjoy keeping up with your progress.

I dabble is currency collecting/buying, so perhaps there will be deals in our future.

dctim
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  CharleyWest1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:22 pm

dctim wrote:Glad to see you, Charlie. I hope you enjoy yourself here. This is a much lower key environment and the site is pretty much free of "rules".

Feel free to participate in any of the various threads. I, for one, would enjoy keeping up with your progress.

I dabble is currency collecting/buying, so perhaps there will be deals in our future.

dctim

Thanks.I see you are in the DMV area.I was born and raised there.Was an Air Force brat.Lived most of my life at Bolling and Andrews.Moved to Suitland in 67 and graduated high school there in 72.I love DC and call it home but I couldnt live there now.Moved to WV in 78.
CharleyWest1
CharleyWest1
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Welcome to the site!!!
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Nice to see you Charlie.

My own advice would be not to stealth bills here. You likely won't get any hits.

No rule against it...but if you're expecting to get hits on stealths here...your chances are slim to none, really.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CharleyWest1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Kalisiin wrote:Nice to see you Charlie.

My own advice would be not to stealth bills here.  You likely won't get any hits.

No rule against it...but if you're expecting to get hits on stealths here...your chances are slim to none, really.

Yes I realize that.I will figure something out.Fun to experiment.
CharleyWest1
CharleyWest1
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 pm

CharleyWest1 wrote:
dctim wrote:Glad to see you, Charlie. I hope you enjoy yourself here. This is a much lower key environment and the site is pretty much free of "rules".

dctim

Thanks.I see you are in the DMV area.I was born and raised there.Was an Air Force brat.Lived most of my life at Bolling and Andrews.Moved to Suitland in 67 and graduated high school there in 72.I love DC and call it home but I couldnt live there now.Moved to WV in 78.
I dare say you would hardly recognize it these days. I've been on the VA side of the river most of my life, but I am certainly familiar with those landmarks.

Best of luck to you here.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Welcome Rick!

Nice to see you on TD.  Hope you enjoy it as well as the rest of us do.

Dave

Last edited by Diamondback Dave on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

New User CharleyWest1 Empty Welcome!

Post  Jack002 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Charlie, welcome to trackdollar!
You might know me on WG as Jack of the Midwest.
Jack002
Jack002
New

http://mewe.com/i/jacktaylor71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down