TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions Empty Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions

Post  dctim Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:14 am

I thought I'd start (or perhaps, restart) a topic about issues and/or suggestions that users would like to discuss.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions Empty Re: Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions

Post  dctim Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 am

A very minor concern: the extra fill box for Harrisonburg City, VA seems to have an unusual base color. My map should have it painted cyan, representing 2 hits, instead it is rose colored.  The actual municipality on my VA map is painted correctly.

I suspect this is just an oversight given the complexity of the VA map and I am not all that concerened that it get corrected.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions Empty Re: Site-Controled Profile Issues & Suggestions

Post  Kalisiin Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 am

I see that, too, on my Virginia map, never noticed it before, good eye, tim, you should tell Markus. This has to do with the programming end, not the map-drawing end, as, in my original map, all the boxes were different colored, and there were six different colors used alternatively...so each extra box had one of six different colors - which is necessary for the fill software.

The point being...the original color of the Harrisonburg box...would have been shared by other boxes...yet it is only Harrisonburg City showing this unusual color. And I have the same color you are showing, in spite of the fact that I never have hit Harrisonburg City.

My guess is that that one box is actually off-colored, and also not responding to the programming markus did...and is probably an easy fix.

Originally, when the map FIRST came out, the box for Suffolk - #36...had remained the same color as my original draft map, instead of the normal "no hit blue" color. I noticed it, and told Markus, and he fixed it.

I suspect this is the same issue. This color is probably the color I gave to the Harrisonburg box in my original draft map.

Yup, just checked. That's it, allright. It is actually a sort of lilac/pink color.

I suspect Markus overlooked, in the programming...having that box also fill in when the corresponding county equivalent colors in. This is the same problem we originally also had with Suffolk.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Another request: Sorted Hits under My Hits by State.

Any chance you could sort them by date of hit (oldest to newest)?
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 am

dctim wrote:Another request: Sorted Hits under My Hits by State.

Thought it already did that, I never paid much attention.

What I'd like to see is...when you bring up the Counties page....instead of the Counties in Alpha-order, including counties you haven't hit...I'd like to see those ordered by most hits to least hits...and then all the zero counties in alpha order. would make it easier to figure out exactly how many Counties you have hit in a given state.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:03 am

Kalisiin wrote:
dctim wrote:Another request: Sorted Hits under My Hits by State.

Thought it already did that, I never paid much attention.

What I'd like to see is...when you bring up the Counties page....instead of the Counties in Alpha-order, including counties you haven't hit...I'd like to see those ordered by most hits to least hits...and then all the zero counties in alpha order.  would make it easier to figure out exactly how many Counties you have hit in a given state.
I give this post two thumbs up.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down