TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 2013 BEP Report

2 posters

Go down

October 2013 BEP Report Empty October 2013 BEP Report

Post  dctim Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm

The 2013's are beginning to roll through the presses: Fives & Twenties in DC, Tens in Fort Worth.

2009 Ones are still being printed in both locations, getting to the B-J block in DC and the L-T block in FW.

Just one run of Stars (Twenties) printed across both locations - I find that a bit odd.

link to pdf
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

October 2013 BEP Report Empty Re: October 2013 BEP Report

Post  Kalisiin Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm

OK, just to clear up confusion, tim...

The B-J block in DC...we all know the FRB "B" is New York" - however, the DC is referring to the Eastern Currency Facility, where bills are ACTUALLY PRINTED, before being shipped to the correct FRB?

similarly, the L-T block in FW - we know the FRB "L" is San Francisco - however the FW (Fort Worth) is referring to the Western Currency Facility, where bills for the Western FRB's are ACTUALLY PRINTED before being shipped to the appropriate FRB

Is that correct?

When the f*** are we finally gonna get 2013 Ones....is what I wanna know!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Kalisiin wrote:OK, just to clear up confusion, tim...

The B-J block in DC...we all know the FRB "B" is New York" - however, the DC is referring to the Eastern Currency Facility, where bills are ACTUALLY PRINTED, before being shipped to the correct FRB?

similarly, the L-T block in FW - we know the FRB "L" is San Francisco - however the FW (Fort Worth) is referring to the Western Currency Facility, where bills for the Western FRB's are ACTUALLY PRINTED before being shipped to the appropriate FRB

Is that correct?

When the f*** are we finally gonna get 2013 Ones....is what I wanna know!
Yea, I was referring to the printing facilities. DC is east, Fort Worth is west.

The reason I split them up is that "eastern" FRBs are not always printed "in the east". Same goes for the "western" FRBs.

The BEP could be several more months until they get to the 2013 Ones. It all depends on how many printing plates they need to use up from the 09's. Personally, I'd rather have higher block letters.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 am

Higher block numbers do not help me until "U"

I need U V and Y.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com