TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

********** Empty **********

Post  sends2aaron Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Last edited by sends2aaron on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

********** Empty Re: **********

Post  dctim Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 am

Seeing how the Hot Pink Tzar has reacted to other forum postings, I can't say I am surprized by his heavy handed dealings. I have seen him behave this way before - and do so publicly in the forums.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing the "discussion" thread.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:57 am

Why, what else did you do? You should e-mail him back and ask him if he swears at all his users like that? I would also ask for a refund on any FOG payments given to him over the years. Even if your bill was stamped that much it is still better than using that dave anderson stamp. I don't use it but all the wilds I have gotten with it never work in self checks or vending machines. I hate them. I'm not telling people how to mark their bills just that to me it is not a good stamp to use.

How where you disrespectful to other users? All post here seemed very respectful. People on those forums are strange. If you disagree with the group as a whole they gang up on you treat you like dung and then when you say one little thing negative about one of them that is TRUE they go crying to H. It is a mob mentality and gets more and more like a cult. There have been times when people posted prayers to H seemingly as a joke. To me that in itself is Blasphemy even as a joke but I am not so sure he understood it was a joke nor did I find it funny. Was your user name the same over there?

Last edited by Matt_How on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum