TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of this coincidence?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of this coincidence? Empty What do you think of this coincidence?

Post  sends2aaron Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm

If you're like me, when you're going through hundreds or thousands of bills and getting them entered in you find yourself looking for interesting patterns in the serial numbers or searching for numbers that are of some significance to you. I found one of those bills yesterday night. As we all know the serials on a $1 consist of eight numbers, and one that I found last night was _26607955_. 2660 is the numerical part of the address where I grew up in New York, and 7955 is the last four digits of the phone number that we used while living there. I will be saving this one-dollar bill Smile
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this coincidence? Empty Re: What do you think of this coincidence?

Post  dctim Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 pm

I had a weird one of those last week. I had two bills back-to-back in my wallet which each had five consecutive zeros on them. Of course they are EMS'ed now, but I thought it was cool at the time.

BTW, I have a currency collection, so if you or anyone else has a question, let me know. (No, those bills I had were not valuable)
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum