TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Find

3 posters

Go down

Interesting Find Empty Interesting Find

Post  Tony Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:01 pm

I was just sorting a strap of $1s when I found two of D'Back Dave's bills, back to back. They were entered three weeks apart and have no previous hits. I thought it was unusual they'd be together just by chance will all the bills floating around.

First bill
Second bill
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Interesting Find Empty Re: Interesting Find

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Weird.

I've never found a single TrackDollar bill in the wild...except for my own, and my mom's - and we long ago agreed not to hit each other's bills...unless we happened across one FAR AWAY FROM HOME.

But if we happen across each other's bills in the wild, locally...we just spend them back out and do not hit them.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for the hits! They may have been spent together. When I get my weekly budget, I annoy the crap outta the tellers starting with all the $2's the branch has, then the non-bundled/clipped bills they have in their drawer. This usually results in a bunch of ones that I distribute last on the budget to the grocery fund. If I do not spend all of the grocery money, they tend to pile up during the 4 week budget and eventually will be put into the emergency fund. However, they could also still sit in the envelope waiting for the next budget 4 week period as I keep $100 for just in case overspending. They do get spent down Southern as I hit Sprouts on the way home and every once in a while Fry's at Rural/Southern.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down