TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found In The Wild...

Go down

Found In The Wild... Empty Found In The Wild...

Post  Kalisiin Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 am

You wouldn't believe it.
I couldn't believe it when I saw it, either.

Someone actually went out and bought this stamp:

"Romney Lost Because He Offered Good Jobs To A Country That Doesn't Want To Work."
And then stamped a dollar bill with it.

Like all spineless Republican bastards...he didn't bother to put an email address or something you could rsspond to...Republicans like the drive-by shooting thing.

I wish he HAD put an email on it, my response would have been...

"No, Romney lost because he and his buddy Ryan wanted to f*** with MY Social Security!!"

Let me tell you all something right here and now:
As a self-employed small business owner...I pay not only my own share into Social Security that the rest of you do, under FICA on your check stub for you clock-punchers...but I also pay the EMPLOYER SHARE. Yes, that's right, folks, your employer pays the same amount as you do into Social Security. But for self-employed people like me...WE PAY DOUBLE INTO SOCIAL SECURITY.

Now, when some of these politicians get up there and start calling Social Security an "entitlement" it makes my BLOOD BOIL!!!

You bet your BIPPY I'm entitled, seeing as how I am paying DOUBLE into the system!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down