TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I'm trying out

2 posters

Go down

Something I'm trying out Empty Something I'm trying out

Post  Chavo Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:39 am

I only have like, 6 or 7 TD children right now, you know, the ones that register to track that dollar and never enter anymore again. I'm sending each one as they appear a short note welcoming them to TD and encouraging them to enter more bills and read the forums. Haven't heard from any of them...but we'll see. Maybe it'll spur a couple to try it out. Can't hurt.
Chavo
Chavo
New

Back to top Go down

Something I'm trying out Empty Re: Something I'm trying out

Post  Kalisiin Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Chavo wrote: I only have like, 6 or 7 TD children right now, you know, the ones that register to track that dollar and never enter anymore again. I'm sending each one as they appear a short note welcoming them to TD and encouraging them to enter more bills and read the forums. Haven't heard from any of them...but we'll see. Maybe it'll spur a couple to try it out. Can't hurt.

It's a nice thought...can't hurt, might help, but, as in real life, most children are ingrates. LOL
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavo Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 pm

LoL...you're so right! Yeah, prob no one will email back. Just doin' a one or two sentence welcome to trackdollar note, will try it for awhile, see what happens.
Chavo
Chavo
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 am

Well, I think it's a nice thing to do. Like I said, I don't expect it will generate much - usually if someone is gonna do this, they don't need prodding....but it certainly can't hurt.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum