TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first WG WG bill

5 posters

Go down

My first WG WG bill Empty My first WG WG bill

Post  Tony Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 am

I'm sure those of your closer to PA than I am get these are a regular basis, but this is a first for me. This is my first Where's George Wattsburg Gary bill, or a WG WG bill.

For me, that was pretty exciting to find. I can only hope to one day come close to entering as many bills and getting as many hits.

Tony
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

My first WG WG bill Empty Re: My first WG WG bill

Post  dctim Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 am

Congrats on finding one of the 2 million bills Gary has entered. I found several of his when I was active *over there*.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 pm

dctim wrote:Congrats on finding one of the 2 million bills Gary has entered. I found several of his when I was active *over there*.

I have never found one...nor gotten a hit from him.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Wow K, I'm surprised you've never come across any of his with you being just across the state from him. But then again, 2 million bills spread out over the last 10 years really isn't that many when you think that there are trillions of bills in circulation.

I find quite a few WG bills, and always enter them at WG. But most are from the western half of the country. I don't find many from east of the Mississippi, so this was a nice find.

Tony
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 am

I have actually run into two of his bills here in AZ. He always e-mails me after the hit because he does business with someone in Queen Creek... Very Happy

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

Tony wrote:Wow K, I'm surprised you've never come across any of his with you being just across the state from him. But then again, 2 million bills spread out over the last 10 years really isn't that many when you think that there are trillions of bills in circulation.

I find quite a few WG bills, and always enter them at WG. But most are from the western half of the country. I don't find many from east of the Mississippi, so this was a nice find.

Tony

There does not seem to be a good pipeline between the eastern and western halves of PA. I'll gather some stats over the next couple days, but I am betting I will find well over 90 % of my PA hits are in the eastern half of the state, where I live (actually, I'm on the NJ border, so I get quite a few NJ hits, too) warren county, NJ is notorious for a lot of folks, but I can't understand why, since Warren is my most-hit NJ county - of course I border Warren.

For me, Salem and Cumberland are the notorious two - I STILL don't have hits there on WG. Mercer's also tough. But, as I say, there does not seem to be a good pipeline from Eastern PA into Western PA and vice versa.

Here's my current PA map - and you can see what I mean. I'd consider Centre County, and all points west to be Western PA, for my purposes...and everything east of it to be Eastern PA...Centre really could go with either group, but I'll assign it to West for the purposes of my stats.

Will get back on these stats, but meanwhile, here is the map and you can see what I mean...

My first WG WG bill PA004E1

UPDATE: as of my last update, almost a month ago, 617 of my PA hits were in Eastern PA Counties...whereas only 20 were in Western PA Counties...and that includes the 4 in Centre County. This means 96.86% of my PA hits are in Eastern PA. I do far better with NJ and NY than I do with Western PA.
In fact, if Western PA was a state in and of itself, this would be my state ranking...

1. Eastern PA
2. New Jersey
3. New York
4. Florida
5. Virginia
6. North Carolina
7. Maryland
8. Washington State
9. Western PA
10. Tie with Georgia and Illinois
12. Tie with Ohio and Texas
14. Connecticut
15. Delaware
16. Massachusetts
17. Three-way tie: California, Michigan, South Carolina
20. Alabama
21. Three-way tie: Colorado, Tennessee, Puerto Rico
24. Tie with Mane and Nebraska
26. District of Columbia
27. Five-way tie: Arizona, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin
32. Three Way tie: Indiana, Kentucky, Nevada
35. Three-way tie: Alaska, New Hampshire, Wyoming
38. The following 7 states have one hit each: Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, and Utah

Last edited by Kalisiin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm

It seems that most of the WG bills I find are his, In fact I have maxed out the amount of his bills I am allowed to enter. Currently at 32 WG WG bills
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 pm

cylon wrote:It seems that most of the WG bills I find are his, In fact I have maxed out the amount of his bills I am allowed to enter. Currently at 32 WG WG bills

So we know the super-secret cutoff number is lower than 32....
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 am

the cut off is 20. They recently created a new catagory call alternate hits. this catagory is used when you have entered more than twenty bills for a certain user.
I have a hand full of marked WG I pickup recently. I am betting at least 4 are Gary's. I have come to know is stamping style.

cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 am

cylon wrote:the cut off is 20. They recently created a new catagory call alternate hits. this catagory is used when you have entered more than twenty bills for a certain user.
I have a hand full of marked WG I pickup recently. I am betting at least 4 are Gary's. I have come to know is stamping style.

I knew that, actually. There was an undertone to the comment. And I know about alt hits...and hate them. I wouldn't mind them if you you count them for SOMETHING. That's why I was glad to see someone come up with a Goth Bingo, trying to get alts in all 50 states. My current Goth Map has like six states.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down