TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky # 13

2 posters

Go down

Lucky # 13 Empty Lucky # 13

Post  dctim Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm

It looks like I am permantly down to 13th overall here at TrackDollar. There's really no way for me to spend the thousands of bills I would need to enter to move higher. Ah well, the days of being 2nd overall are long gone Laughing
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Lucky # 13 Empty Re: Lucky # 13

Post  Kalisiin Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 pm

dctim wrote:It looks like I am permantly down to 13th overall here at TrackDollar. There's really no way for me to spend the thousands of bills I would need to enter to move higher. Ah well, the days of being 2nd overall are long gone Laughing

Well, I moved from Lucky 7 to # 8 courtesy of Mike S.
And there's no way in hell I'm going to catch the guys ahead of me, except possibly two other people...which would move me back up to 6...and one under me may yet catch me...my dreams of entering the top 5 overall...are likely to be forever unrealized. as it is right now...those who are ahead of me...well, I don't have a real huge problem with it...though I really wish a few of those ahead of me had MORE hits than they do....that is to say, that they got ahead of me by way of hits, not just by way of bill entries.

I, too, do not have thousands of dollars to just enter willy-nilly...and for me, a high hit rate is more valuable, anyway. I do not have access to bills I don't have to buy...like a bank teller or something, that can just get serial numbers and stealth a pile of bills...this is why I argued for a change in the way the Track Points are given...and some progress, I guess, has been made on this front. At least the dead wood has been moved out.

Still, though, I'd like to see more ways in which the User List can be sorted...by Hit Rate...by Total Number of Hits...because, I am willing to bet that, outside of people who have say, 1 bill entered and one hit...I have the highest hit rate sitewide.

I do not think anyone else out there can match 12.8 percent!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum