TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Continous Counties

2 posters

Go down

Mini-Continous Counties Empty Mini-Continous Counties

Post  dctim Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Place your smaller Continous Counties here. Describe (if you wish) how they could connect to other CCs.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Mini-Continous Counties Empty Re: Mini-Continous Counties

Post  dctim Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm

I have a 7 county mini-CC in Tidewater, VA. I need a hit in New Kent or Charles City County brings them into my main CC.

I have a 2 county mini-CC in VA that I could tie to my man CC with a hit in Charlotte County, VA.

A hit in Columbia County, NY would tie in a 2 county mini-CC to my main CC.

It would take a hit in either Putnam or Rockland, NY plus a hit in Westchester for me to tie my NY City buroughs (6 of them, so far) to my main CC.

I have some interesting min-CC possibilities at the NC/SC border near Charlotte. Three strategic hits expands my mini-CC there from 5 to 11.

A hit in Graham County, AZ would give me a 6 county mini-CC that would reach into NM.

Everything else is 2 or 3 counties together and are hundereds or thousands of miles away, so a low likelyhood for them to expand.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Centre, PA
Huntingdon, PA
Blair, PA and
Cambia, PA
Make a small blob I have. Could hook into my big blob if I got Clinton, Union, or Franklin County, PA - any ONE of these three would hook them up.

Also, Washington, MD, and Berkeley, WV - could hook into my big blob if I got any ONE of Franklin, PA Frederick, MD or Jefferson, WV.

Also have a little blob in New York - Albany, Rensselaer, Montgomery, Saratoga and Warren County. Either of Greene, NY or Columbia, NY would hook them into my big blob. Also St. Lawrence, NY, Lewis, NY, and Oneida, NY...could be hooked into the above-mentioned smaller blob, if I got Herkimer County, NY (a very tough hit)

Beyond this, I have a couple blobs in Florida, which will take forever to hook into my big blob...

Manatee, FL and Sarasota, FL are a very small blob, and a few counties could hook those into either of the two bigger Florida blobs I have:

I have Florida Blob 1 - Lee, FL, Collier, FL, Monroe, FL Miami, FL, Broward, FL and Palm Beach FL - this could hook into the above smaller blob by way of Charlotte, FL.

Florida Blob 2 - St. Lucie, FL Indian River, FL Polk, FL, Osceola, FL Brevard, FLOrange, FL Seminole, FL, Volusia, FL Lake, FL Pinellas, FL and Pasco, FL - this could hook into Florida Blob 1 by way of Martin, FL...and into the small Florida blob by way of Hillsborough, FL or Hardee, FL

I also have a small blob around Atlanta - Fulton, GA Carroll, GA Cherokee, GA and Pickens, GA

i also have a small blob in Michigan - Wayne, MI, Oakland, MI, Macomb, MI and Washtenaw, MI - Livingston, MI OR Jackson, MI would enable me to add Ingham, MI to the Michigan blob.

I have a few other interesting things, but have limited myself, basically, to listing blobs of four or more counties...the exception being my tiny Florida blob, because that one will soon be a part of one of the bigger Florida blobs.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down