TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

entry streak stopped

3 posters

Go down

entry streak stopped Empty entry streak stopped

Post  cylon Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I attempted to log on the site over a dozen times last night. The site was down. This ended a 223 day streak of entering at least one bill a day. This was very disappointing since in a few more days I would have moved into second place for the longest entry streak.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

entry streak stopped Empty Re: entry streak stopped

Post  Tony Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 am

Sorry to see your entry streak was stopped, especially since the site was down. I was hoping you'd move into 2nd place. I was lucky I entered some bills when I got home from work about 1 a.m. Cylon, hadn't you entered bills every day since you joined TrackDollar?

Also, the hit streak for Mike S was stopped. I was VERY lucky to get a hit about 4:30 a.m. before the site went down. It's really unusual for me to get a hit that early in the day.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 am

Well, if you ask me, thre ought to be a way for Markus to over-ride hit streak ends that are caused by site down. so that hit streaks and such do not end when the reason is that the site is down.

I had trouble yesterday, too, but lucked out with a few hits in the afternoon, don't ask me how it happened, but it did.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down