TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

progression

2 posters

Go down

progression Empty progression

Post  Matt_How Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 pm

The bill summery page is showing that we are progressing. Unless we all really slack off we should have a third month in a row where more bills were entered than the previous month. That is a good indicator in the site's popularity. Let's see how long this streak last.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

progression Empty Re: progression

Post  kidgame2001 Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

I think I can help with that, lol. I plan on stopping by the bank tomorrow and cashing a check my dad sent me for Christmas. I'm considering getting that cash all in singles. That'll give me plenty of bills to enter. I'll probably be grabbing 150 singles so we'll definitely have more entered than last month.

Last edited by kidgame2001 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 am

Well, that looks like it might just jump you ahead of me in the rankings. I'll be happy for you if it does. Also it will make 10 users with more than 100 bills entered. That doesn't seem all that significant on the surface but it kind of is. It is a step forward for the site.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes it should. At the moment I'm ranked 10 overall on the site, and rank 1 in New Jersey. In my opinion being #1 in NJ isn't much to brag about right now. The other 7 (currently) other users have entered very few bills. If I can enter many bills and get hits and hold onto that spot it'll be better.

As for being ranked overall, I should definitely be able to stay in the top 10 at this rate. As long as I enter some bills every week, that should hopefully secure my position.

Yes I agree that 10 people with 100 or more bills entered isn't very much now. Still, for a fairly new site that is pretty good at the moment. Hopefully as some time passes there will be even more people with over 100 bills. Who knows, maybe by this time next year we will have a bunch of people with over 1,000 bills entered! That would be a nice objective and I'm sure we can all accomplish that together.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Alright we made it this month. That makes three months in a row where more bills were entered than the previous month. Hopefully we can keep this going.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  kidgame2001 Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Yes I too hope we can do that. I'll certainly do my part for that goal.

Back to what I mentioned the last time about those straps I was getting. Yes, I did go ahead and get 150 dollar bills to enter. I've just been busy and caught up with other things. They're sitting on my desk though waiting for me to enter them.

On another side note, yesterday I managed to enter some bills in a 2nd zip code (known as zip tripping on WG?). Here on Trackdollar, I managed to enter 11 bills in zipcode 08562 Wrightstown, NJ. There were 9 George's and 2 Tom's. Hopefully some of those get hit (in addition to the 150 George's I have yet to enter)

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

Alright we did it another month. We officially have more bill entries This month than in January and this is the shortest month of the year. That makes four in a row that had more entries than the previous month. Lets keep up the good work folks. As lang as this trend continues were doing pretty good.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum