TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our third highest denomination.

3 posters

Go down

Our third highest denomination. Empty Our third highest denomination.

Post  Matt_How Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Our third most entered denomination is two dollar bills. Only behind ones and twenties. I find that interesting.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Our third highest denomination. Empty Re: Our third highest denomination.

Post  dctim Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am

Both Diamondback Dave and Dr, Will Stamp have entered a lot of those twos. I plan on getting more into the system on Tom's birthday.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 am

I've never been a big fan of twos, personally, even though T.J. is probably my favorite President. Certainly, he is the President I most admire.

I guess the basic thing I have about two's is that....you only get one bill out there for the price of $2....instead of the 2 bills you could get out there....thus you would get less total hits. I hardly enter...or spend...anything but ones. I want as many bills as possible out there circulating for me.

Although, I must admit, the use of $2's can be funny sometimes...for example, if you go to a fast food restaurant, and run up a bill of nine dollars and change...hand the teenage clerk a five and three Toms...then stand back and enjoy the fun while you watch his head explode!! They just can't seem to get the concept that your change then would be a dollar bill and some coin change. It literally drives the know-nothing, underachieving, flunked-out-of-school, can't-do-math teenager crazy. And it's fun.

I love it. Seems these days, teens can't make proper change without a computer to tell them how much to give back. What happened to the old days when we counted back up, starting with the purchase price, and ending with the amount tendered? Gods, one thing that drives ME nuts about our society is how STUPID it has seemingly become. But it's still fun to watch those teenager's heads explode when you hand them $2's.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down