TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what do we call this type of hit?

3 posters

Go down

So what do we call this type of hit? Empty So what do we call this type of hit?

Post  Matt_How Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

So what do we call this type of hit? Empty Re: So what do we call this type of hit?

Post  sends2aaron Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 pm

"Traded bill" (even though you didn't get one in return) hit?
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

So what do we call this type of hit? Empty Re: So what do we call this type of hit?

Post  Kalisiin Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:44 pm

I call it a hit.
And it's cool of you also to send Markus some money, seeing as how he doesn't MAKE us do so in order to get the cool features. Or even for some of the most BASIC things...like telling you which county your bill was hit in. You want to know that, on the OTHER site - you gotta pay seven bucks...or keep a very elaborate and up-to-date spreadsheet, and run some reports most casual users likely don't even know exist.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Aaron, I would certainly not call it a traded bill. I gave it to him. it was to help out the site. the hit is just what happens. If you say bought something from me with an entered bill i would hit it and certainly not call it a traded bill.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

Matt_How wrote:Aaron, I would certainly not call it a traded bill. I gave it to him. it was to help out the site. the hit is just what happens. If you say bought something from me with an entered bill i would hit it and certainly not call it a traded bill.

Free bill hit.
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down