TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Number Twelve!! And An 8-Day Hit Streak!!

3 posters

Go down

State Number Twelve!!  And An 8-Day Hit Streak!! Empty State Number Twelve!! And An 8-Day Hit Streak!!

Post  Kalisiin Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Welcome, North Carolina!!

Also, just noticed I'm currently running an 8-day hit streak, starting back on Nov. 9.

For some reason, this streak is not showing up in my Top Ten report...is this because it is an ongoing streak?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

State Number Twelve!!  And An 8-Day Hit Streak!! Empty Re: State Number Twelve!! And An 8-Day Hit Streak!!

Post  kidgame2001 Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Sweet! Congrats on state 12 - North Carolina.

As for your question, I'm not entirely sure but I would say yes. I would think that any ongoing streaks would NOT show up in the top 10 streaks for you. Once your hit streak comes to an end, then it should update and will appear there. Again, not totally sure so someone else would have to confirm that.

kidgame2001
New

Back to top Go down

State Number Twelve!!  And An 8-Day Hit Streak!! Empty Re: State Number Twelve!! And An 8-Day Hit Streak!!

Post  dctim Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 pm

I've got to agree with the kid, here. It may not "count" until it is over.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down