TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virgin Island Hits

3 posters

Go down

Virgin Island Hits Empty Virgin Island Hits

Post  Tony Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:34 pm

I was looking at the two hits for the Virgin Islands that we have. Aaron's in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, and mine in Frederiksted, St. Croix. Both of these are in the US Virgin Islands.

Shouldn't both of these hits be listed under Hits by State, Virgin Islands, instead of under Hits by Country?

Tony
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Virgin Island Hits Empty Re: Virgin Island Hits

Post  Kalisiin Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Tony and Sara wrote:I was looking at the two hits for the Virgin Islands that we have. Aaron's in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, and mine in Frederiksted, St. Croix. Both of these are in the US Virgin Islands.

Shouldn't both of these hits be listed under Hits by State, Virgin Islands, instead of under Hits by Country?

Tony

Humph. Good question. Virgin Islands, of course, is not a state, but a territory of the U.S. That said, they are counted as green hits on the other site. Maybe the category should be hits by U.S. State/Territory/District.

This category would then include all 50 U.S. States, plus all Districts and Territories, I believe there are eight of them...let's see...

D.C.
American Samoa
Guam
Virgin Islands
Puerto Rico
Marshall Islands
Northen Mariana Islands
Palau
Federated States of Micronesia

Okay, there's 9 then. And if you counted AA, AE, and AP - military hits...then there would be 12 - so a total of 62 in the category of Hits by US State/Territory/District.

Incidentally, no one has gotten a hit on St. John, VI, yet?
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Tony,

When I looked at your VI hit (or maybe it was Aaron's) a few weeks ago, it was registering as the UK Virgin Islands. Perhaps Markus has done some kind of update in the meantime.

I looked both locations up on wikipedia and they both register as US VI.

Frederiksted, VI is US Zip 00840 or 00841 (po box)

Charlotte Amalie, VI is US Zip 00802, 00801 (po box), 00803 (po box), 00804 (po box)
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down