TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't look like we will make the numbers this month.

4 posters

Go down

Don't look like we will make the numbers this month. Empty Don't look like we will make the numbers this month.

Post  Matt_How Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Well, I thought in the beginning of the month we would be at a new record for monthly bill entries. We are down over last month. The first time in a very long time. I will enter a few yet but that will hardly put a dent in things. Hopefully we beat June's numbers. We may or may not it looks close.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Don't look like we will make the numbers this month. Empty Re: Don't look like we will make the numbers this month.

Post  Diamondback Dave Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:56 pm

My last check will be slightly higher, but not too sure it will help. I get mixed denoms so I don't ever have a solid 500 bills to enter.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Don't look like we will make the numbers this month. Empty Re: Don't look like we will make the numbers this month.

Post  sends2aaron Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Matt_How wrote:Well, I thought in the beginning of the month we would be at a new record for monthly bill entries. We are down over last month. The first time in a very long time. I will enter a few yet but that will hardly put a dent in things. Hopefully we beat June's numbers. We may or may not it looks close.

We're not going to make it this month.. Kinda sad

I also notice that the forum seems to be quieter lately too. I wonder what's going on?
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 am

It is summer that is what. So much to do that is probably what is up. I slowed down a bit myself but did not stop. And the numbers are close this last day of the month. It should be close. We may just make it after all. 637 to go. Lets try and get that within 500 if we can. I have like two or three more I can enter maybe more if someone buys campfire wood today.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 pm

I would enter some for you to help the cause, but I do not have my trackdollar stamps yet. Probably will get them on Monday...good enough to help y'all for next month. I have $150 here all sorted and ready to enter, but I can't touch it till my dual stamps arrive.

I'm no fan of "stealths" they almost never get hit.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 am

Ug 385 short. now i wish i would have entered a few more. Well, now we start over again. So very close.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

Well, I should be able to help the August numbers. Seeing as I posted almost 1,000 at that OTHER place last month...well, now they will be posted at both places.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am

Kalisiin wrote:I would enter some for you to help the cause, but I do not have my trackdollar stamps yet. Probably will get them on Monday...good enough to help y'all for next month. I have $150 here all sorted and ready to enter, but I can't touch it till my dual stamps arrive.

I'm no fan of "stealths" they almost never get hit.

You know, you could have entered them yesterday, set them aside, then stamped them when your stamps came in... E (Enter) M (Mark) S (Spend) after all, right? No one says they needed to remain stealths Smile
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Yes, but I have so few Georges left I would have had to risk spending them before marking them.

I'd rather spend an unmarked, unentered dollar than send out a stealth.

All stealths do is lower your score.

Yes, I am VERY competitive.

Even so...we fell short by more than the 150 I could have contributed. I'd rather they help our August cause, than go to the lost cause of July.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I am still handmarking on this site. i should really get a stamp. Yes, I really wouldn't want to send stealths out on this site, it is a case where they are very unlikely to get hit again that is until the site grows. Oh and Aaron don't get too hard on new members. We want them to stay around.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 pm

I refuse to handmark. Stamp or forget it.
I started out on WG? with handmarking, and have NEVER gotten a hit on any of the nearly 100 bills I put out there marked with a red Shar-Pei.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Matt_How wrote:I am still handmarking on this site. i should really get a stamp. Yes, I really wouldn't want to send stealths out on this site, it is a case where they are very unlikely to get hit again that is until the site grows. Oh and Aaron don't get too hard on new members. We want them to stay around.

True. I apologize if I came off harshly, Kalisiin. As I said in another thread this is the best place to pursue and enjoy our hobby. We are small now, but steadily growing. As more people grow tired of Hank's way of doing business and migrate over here as several of us have done over the past few months this site will snowball and begin to grow even faster.

I am willing to bet that by this time next year we will have enough high volume users to where the site will be getting > 100,000 new unique bills entered monthly.. At least
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, I hope so.

I mainly came here because I am afraid of Hank.

He has the power to take away a hobby I enjoy.

I dual-enter now, because I'm just not willing to walk away from 2000 previously-entered bills.

At least not till I see hits coming in here like they are for me there...over there, I got a 17-day hit streak going on...you can see why it isn't so easy to just walk away from that!!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, if we keep up the numbers. We should have about 22,000 or so bills entered this month.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Don't look like we will make the numbers this month. Empty *removed*

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 pm

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  sends2aaron Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

*removed*
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 am

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:15 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 am

*removed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 pm

*removed*
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down