TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 hits

2 posters

Go down

1000 hits Empty 1000 hits

Post  Tony Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Congratulations to Aaron for his 1000th hit. Quite an accomplishment in just over four months.
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

1000 hits Empty Re: 1000 hits

Post  sends2aaron Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Tony and Sara wrote:Congratulations to Aaron for his 1000th hit. Quite an accomplishment in just over four months.

Thanks! I never expected to reach this milestone so quickly. Having moved around quite a bit, I really believe that success with currency tracking depends not only on the number of bills you put out there and the way they are marked, but also the area in which you live. When I was in Washington state and still tracking at another site I had about 8,000 bills out there; this was an account that I'd had open for a little over eight years at the time.. That account had less than 800 hits I believe. And now here in Arkansas I'm getting multiple hits daily.

Is there anyone else here who has tracked in more than one part of the country? If so, did you notice a difference in your hit rate between the different places?
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down