TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to Eastern AZ-Western NM

3 posters

Go down

Trip to Eastern AZ-Western NM Empty Trip to Eastern AZ-Western NM

Post  Diamondback Dave Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Calling all Zonies and anyone else who would like to participate!

My family and I are going to visit other family in Silver City, NM. Anyone needing some hits in the eastern part of AZ and western part of NM and would like to trade some bills, please let me know. We can set up a gathering for this. We are leaving on 7-3-10 for the Fourth of July festivities and will be passing through Gila, Graham and Greenlee counties in AZ and Hidalgo and Grant counties in NM. I know of a spot where someone might just enter the bills in Duncan, AZ (Greenlee) if the store is still open and she is still working there. Let me know if ya all want to do this and let me know how many ya all would like to trade.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Trip to Eastern AZ-Western NM Empty Re: Trip to Eastern AZ-Western NM

Post  Tony Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey Dave,

I'd love to meet and trade some bills with you. And of course, I'd do my best to return the favor and take your bils with me on trips. Thanks.

Tony
Tony
Tony
New

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Sun May 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Dave,

I'd also like to take advantage of your offer. I will be happy to hand-carry any trades I recieve to southwestern VA during that same week.

Tim
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 am

Tony and Sara wrote:Hey Dave,

I'd love to meet and trade some bills with you. And of course, I'd do my best to return the favor and take your bils with me on trips. Thanks.

Tony

Cool! Let me know if/when a Sunday or Monday would work for you. I work Tuesday-Saturday and never know how late it will be. Also let me know where you would like to meet up. Anywhere is fine for me, don't mind the drive from Queen Creek.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 am

dctim wrote:Dave,

I'd also like to take advantage of your offer. I will be happy to hand-carry any trades I recieve to southwestern VA during that same week.

Tim

Cool! It has been a very long while since you and I traded bills (now that I think of it over 4 years). I will pm my address and you can let me know how many bills you would like to trade.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 am

Welp, the trip to Silver City was uneventful. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of cell phone towers around. I did not have signal from Alpine, AZ to Silver City, NM, a good 150 miles. There were other areas as well that I had problems. So I was not able to enter that many bills to Silver. I will be entering (or have depending on when you read this) a lot of them in Silver to spend in Lordsburg to light up the sky on the Fourth. Hopefully the southern route will be a little more signal friendly for Greenlee, Graham, and Gila counties.

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down