TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Block Letter E

2 posters

Go down

2017 Block Letter E Empty 2017 Block Letter E

Post  Darth Slurpee Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:36 pm

In Puerto Rico, I had another anomalous experience, this time related to block letters. I'm seeing more 2017 singles out there, but not a one of 'em has been higher than block letter B. Among the 16 straps of singles I got while I was down there, I noticed that I was getting a substantial number of B…C, B…D, and even B…E bills.

Before posting this, I thought I'd check all the bills here at TrackDollar to see if I actually had a unique experience or if Michigan is just behind the curve on higher block letters making their way here. I was a little bummed when I saw there were a whole lot of block letter C, then D, then E, then F, then G, all in Series 2017. What Question I kept checking and found that we have 2017 singles all the way through block letter V in the system. It seems that our most prolific bill enterer here isn't bothering to put in the correct series when he's entering his bills, letting the hitters bother with trying to get the bills to have the correct series associated with them instead of trying to ensure the initial entry is correct. I guess that's one way to speed your way through mass entries every day.
lol!
Darth Slurpee
Darth Slurpee
New

Back to top Go down

2017 Block Letter E Empty Re: 2017 Block Letter E

Post  dctim Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:33 am

When I see something suspicious like this, I check this page to see if there is any obvious laziness or shenanigans.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down