TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooperative County Challenge Poll

3 posters

Go down

New Counties Reportng...

Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap43%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap29%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap0%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap0%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap14%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_lcap14%Cooperative County Challenge Poll Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Cooperative County Challenge Poll Empty Cooperative County Challenge Poll

Post  Kalisiin Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:26 pm

I currently count as "new" any county not hit in the Previous year...and I include that info in the stats in the lead post for each month's thread, along with the map.

Should I also count TOTALLY BRAND-NEW COUNTIES - that have never before been hit...and provide info?

I allowed multiple choices in the polling...so that someone could choose ONE ONLY from 1-5...and also select #6 and specify other things wanted.

I will try to accommodate any ideas requested.  If it seems like it can be done, I will try to accommodate it.

I registered my own vote as #6 only...so that I get to see the results without pressing another button.
I am open to anything that is wanted by the larger community...which is also do-able...given the limitations of the programs I use to generate this.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Cooperative County Challenge Poll Empty Re: Cooperative County Challenge Poll

Post  dctim Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I picked # 2 because I think it would be cool, but if it is a pain, don't bother.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Cooperative County Challenge Poll Empty Re: Cooperative County Challenge Poll

Post  Jack002 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Its up to you, Kalisiin, you'll be doing all the work. Smile Smile Smile
Jack002
Jack002
New

http://mewe.com/i/jacktaylor71

Back to top Go down