TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating a Milestone on another Site

3 posters

Go down

Celebrating a Milestone on another Site Empty Celebrating a Milestone on another Site

Post  EJKorvette Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:09 am

I have entered my 250,000th bill at another site.

Mentioning it here because I can't mention it there.

EJKorvette mka Evan

EJKorvette
New

Back to top Go down

Celebrating a Milestone on another Site Empty Re: Celebrating a Milestone on another Site

Post  Matt_How Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

I hope to see you get that high here someday.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Celebrating a Milestone on another Site Empty Re: Celebrating a Milestone on another Site

Post  sends2aaron Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Congrats, I suppose. But I think it'd be more exciting to read about trackdollar accomplishments though, rather than all of the effort you're putting in and the milestones you're reaching with one of our competitors. Bills entered elsewhere aren't helping us at all :-/ and in my opinion aren't really worth celebrating in a TrackDollar forum

However, we do have free speech here.
sends2aaron
sends2aaron
New

Back to top Go down

Celebrating a Milestone on another Site Empty Here is a milestone to be celebrated everywhere:

Post  EJKorvette Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 am

I got my first Tax Cheat, I mean 2009 Geithner bill (a twenty) handed to me at my mutuel window today at work at Gulfstream Park.

EJKorvette mka Evan

and I certainly do appreciate the freedom of speech found here but sorely lacking on other sites.

EJKorvette
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down