TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sequential bills

3 posters

Go down

sequential bills Empty sequential bills

Post  cylon Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Went to the bank today and got $50 of two dollar bills, They came in sequential order and look uncirculated. Considering all the issues raised when undertaker entered sequential bills, I don't know whether to enter them or not. I don't want to be accused of cheating!
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

sequential bills Empty Re: sequential bills

Post  Admin Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:49 pm

cylon,

so far it happened 4 times that I had to cancel an account for reasons of entering false data into the TD database.
It was never just for entering sequential bills and it was not like that in the last case.

I saw patterns like, odds of hitting, hit notes, same IPs on hits with different ZIP codes, sequential entered bills get hit in same order on different locations.
New entered bill have obvious remarks that this is all just BS.

So, relax, and enter the bills.

A message to all the fakers, if you want to mess with TD you have to be smarter than me ;-)

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:33 pm

thank you for the information

I recently was looking at the top ten pages. I was wondering since undertaker entries where deleted, would it be possible to remove him from these stats also.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

cylon wrote:Went to the bank today and got $50 of two dollar bills, They came in sequential order and look uncirculated. Considering all the issues raised when undertaker entered sequential bills, I don't know whether to enter them or not. I don't want to be accused of cheating!

If you aren't entering 10,000 sequential bills in less than a month you have nothing to worry about.

I mean, are you actually serious, or are you trying to make a sarcastic statement.

Undertaker was a proven cheater.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 am

i am serious. I am on vacation this week and took advantage of the time to hunt down two dollar bills. Not always a easy thing to do. Two days ago I manage to get $50 worth of new bills. Just yesterday I stopped at another bank and picked up another $120 in new $2.00 bills. All these bills are brand new and in sequential order. Since I plan on entering these bills over the next couple of weeks, I didn't want any trouble.
cylon
cylon
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 am

cylon wrote:i am serious. I am on vacation this week and took advantage of the time to hunt down two dollar bills. Not always a easy thing to do. Two days ago I manage to get $50 worth of new bills. Just yesterday I stopped at another bank and picked up another $120 in new $2.00 bills. All these bills are brand new and in sequential order. Since I plan on entering these bills over the next couple of weeks, I didn't want any trouble.

Well, I am glad Markus re-assured you.

A few sequential bills is not gong to set off alarms. 90% of all your total bills entered being sequential...and over 10,000 in just one month...THAT will set off alarms.

Relax. Undertaker SINCERELY WAS a cheater, as you saw, Markus agreed with me. I do not call "cheater" lightly.

But when I see certain patterns - I have to question it. Believe me fifty bills is not going to raise anyone's radar.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down