New User - wanted to say hi.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 am

Hi.

First off, I want to thank Markus for his speedy reply in getting my forum account straightened out. Thanks!

My screen name is TwoLiberator here, but I also have a WG account under a different name. I'm relatively new to the whole currency tracking hobby and have mostly been involved on WG to this point.

Long story short, I've spent most of my time following the forums (including some of the history involved between certain users both here and there), and have come to the conclusion that I would like to get more involved here, both entering bills, and talking on the forums. A few people rubbed me the wrong way on WG and I want to see if this is a better fit for me. I do not subscribe to the idea that this site is somehow inferior and made up of "WG rejects" (quoted from a certain someone's post on WG). In fact, that's partially the reason I checked this place out; I wanted to determine how true that really was, and as far as I can tell, its not. I guess I could go into some other personal opinions I have regarding WG, but as of right now, there's not really any need for me to do so.

Some other information....I'm on the Top Toms list for WG users. Twos are primarily what I like to enter. I know I'm weird, and that's okay. I did notice there was a thread tossing around the idea for a Top Toms at this site. Perhaps it's not that feasible now, but it is something I'd like to see for the future. Regardless of the opinions of some, I do see some advantages to this site over WG, and I figure it deserves a chance. So that's why I'm here.

Now, time for me to enter some more bills!

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Tony on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

Welcome to TrackDollar.

It was one of Diamondback Dave's $2's that got me interested in currency tracking. And now, about a year and a half later, I have close to 40k bills entered.

Anyway, hope you enjoy tracking as much as the rest of us.

Tony

Tony
New

Posts : 885
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 am

Welcome to TrackDollar, TwoLiberator!!
As you most likely know...I am one who also tracks at WG? I came here, largely for the very same reason you stated about some people rubbed you the wrong way.

No, this site is not made up of "WG? Rejects" - it is made up of people who, for one reason or another...have rejected WG? - Either because of personality clashes, functionality issues, etc. no, this site is not inferior, it is different...it is newer...and some of the old-timers and loyalists might sneer at us....and might believe that one person should have the sole right to decide who may and may not participate in the currency tracking hobby. As for me, I'm certainly glad that there is more than one game in town!

In all honesty, I stay on WG? for a few reasons:
1. I still have not yet gotten my 1000 George Score and my 50-state Bingo over there.
2. I still need somewhere to enter the bills I find unacceptable to enter here...too old, dirty, flimsy, marked up with other stuff in a way that hampers my ability to stamp it...in short, I enter my TD rejects there. bills that are not good enough to be entered here get entered there.
3. I'll still stay active there....if only to have a place to give hits to those bills I find...and, again...to enter my TD rejects.

My own personal opinion is that this site is FAR BETTER...in several ways:
1. All the cool features are FREE. No being compelled to pay seven bucks for the good stuff...among the good stuff, getting to see, in the bill report, what freaking COUNTY your bill got hit in!! As a non-FOG on WG? I gotta run rings and hoops and be very, very careful...in order to insure I get the right County recorded into my stats. an example of this happened once when I got a hit...and Zip-Codes.com said it was Juniata County, PA. WG?, however, uses Great Data...and GD had that zip code as belonging to Snyder County, PA.
Because the county does not come up anywhere in the bill report...I had to use extra steps to determine this....namely pull a report refresh, a HAR refresh, and then pull up my Pennsylvania Counties...to see that I had gotten a hit credited to Snyder rather than Juniata. Here, you don't have to worry about that...you get to know the County, right in your bill report...AND FOR FREE.

2. Everything else is FREE. Markus accepts donations, and I make a point to donate regularly what I can...but no one is COMPELLED to donate...in order to participate...and the good features are not withheld from those who choose not to...or cannot afford to donate. Let's face it, the economy sucks these days!

3. No alt-entries!! That is a biggie with me. I REALLY hate alt-entries, don't even get me started.

There's more, but you get the idea. Yeah, there's some things DIFFERENT here...but I honestly can't say that I see a single area in which WG is BETTER than here...not a one.

I'd like to see a Top Toms thing started here at some point. I hardly ever enter anything but ones, myself (why do I want to mark a $2, or a $5, or a $20....when I could mark 2, 5, or 20 ONES...and get 2, 5, or 20 chances at a hit...instead of just one chance?) but, hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks!

I'm glad you have decided to give us a chance here, and hope you enjoy it!! Welcome!

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to say that the site is made up of "WG rejects". I thought I was clear on that in the first post, but I'll say it again so I'm doubly clear. That is just what a certain person said over at WG about the members of this site. In fact Kalisiin, I think it was in a thread you started over there, so perhaps you saw it and know who I'm talking about.

I tend to take statements like that with a grain of salt. (And hey, it brought me over here, so it wasn't all bad!) There's two sides to every story. Given who said that, I think that person is just upset that he no longer has a monopoly on all things related to currency tracking. And no one should. It's just a hobby, and as long as you're not totally fouling it up for others by cheating, then in it should be live and let live.

That's my two cents. Your mileage may vary.

...And I agree the features on this site are better. To be, it seems a bit more streamline and there's a little less clicking and navigation.

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Very true on everything you said, TwoLiberator.

and here's another thing:

If you make a suggestion HERE for improvement or change...you will be listened to, respected...and your idea will be considered, and maybe even implemented.
HERE...the pie charts were my suggestion...the thing that shows what percentage of the way your bills have traveled to the Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars..as well as around the Earth...was also my idea, and it was also implemented.

Now, I also got a new phone, and the way the county was in Text Notifications...in parenths instead of brackets....was causing me to lose the front half of my text notifications...I could only see the county and state in my text...Markus changed them to brackets [] so that my phone would get the whole message.

Now what do you think would have happened if I...or anyone...had made such a request for change in the text notification on WG? We'd have likely been told to piss up a rope!! Or, more accurately, "That is not feasible at this time" which is Hank-speak for "go away, we aren't changing to suit your needs, live with the half text messages...we'll still take your full seven dollars, though!!"

Now, if you make a suggestion for change or improvement at WG? a whole bunch of Hank's pets will jump all over you, trash you all over the place...and will deride your suggestion, and act as it was treason...or traitorous to suggest that WG might need any change or improvement. The same basic attitude you get from the "America, Love It Or Leave It" Crowd...the ones who will hear nothing about what is wrong with America...and believe it is traitorous and treasonous to suggest anything about America is not 100 percent perfect...and who will blindly follow the government as they drive the country over a cliff...and they expect all of US to put on our blinders, too...and enjoy the ride. Thy refuse to acknowledge that the TRUE PATRIOT so loves his country that he will point out things that are not perfect, and could be improved...in order to make the country EVEN BETTER. The true patriot would never turn a blind eye or a deaf ear while his country was driven over a cliff...he'd speak up to try and prevent the country he loves from being driven over the edge.

They believe WG? is absolutely perfect...and that there should be no alternative site...in a way, they are like the evil empire in Star Wars...remember how Leia said to Govrnor Tarkin..."The more you tighten your grip the more star systems will slip thru your fingers."
You are living proof...the more WG? remains intransigent...and refuses to do anything about the "pets" who make a bad experience for others...the more will get fed up with WG? and who will find a home here and be welcomed here.

It's really too bad. But WG? is following a model that has been repeated ad nauseam throughout human history...when a corporation, religion, government, organization of any kind....becomes too large...the become inflexible, and eventually, they fall and die. The Roman Empire did...and many other examples throughout history.

Ancient Chinese Proverb: It is not the strong who survive, but the resilient.
WG? is far too big to be resilient anymore.
It is a club where most people are just there...then there is an Inner circle of Hank-Worshippers...who are allowed to get away with absolutely anything and everything...being cruel, mean, and rotten...and attempting to drive those thy do not lik off the site...and with Hank's tacit, if not direct, approval.
And then there is an OUTER CIRCLE...composed of those on the SHITLIST at WG? for whatever reason....usually people like me end up on the list because we won't "sit down and shut up" because we make suggestions for improvements/changes (implying that WG? is not GOD-ALMIGHTY PERFECT...)

But it is what it is. It will always be around, and the bullies over there will continue to be bullies and Hank will continue to allow it....and more and more people will get sick of the BS...and hopefully some of them will find thir way here...instead of being totally turned off of the bill-tracking hobby.

Welcome again!

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:07 pm

I just would like to welcome you to Trackdollar.

ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Jackson Stamper wrote:I just would like to welcome you to Trackdollar.

Thank you kindly.

Although I'm afraid I cannot condone that MSU avatar.

I'm both a Notre Dame fan (my dad went there) and a Wisconsin fan (my family is originally from there).

That said, I lived in Grand Haven, Michigan from Nov. 2000-Jun. 2003. Lots of MSU fans.

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

You must be as excited about Notre Dame & Wisconsin as I am about Michigan State for this coming football season!!!! All three have great potential!!

ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Jackson Stamper wrote:You must be as excited about Notre Dame & Wisconsin as I am about Michigan State for this coming football season!!!! All three have great potential!!

Yeah. My brother and my dad are going to the ND/MSU football game on 9/17. Should be a good game like it is every year.


TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Matt_How on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 am

Welcome to trackdollar. I use 4 tracking sites of them this one is the best IMHO and i also feel WG has actually gone downhill since I think it was December of 2007 when the owner started censoring user notes and not just foul language either. Although it is a private site and he can do as he wishes it goes against the premise of the first amendment. Ever since that came about the quality of that site has diminished while at the same time this site has come about and surpassed greatly in quality. I am not anti WG I still use the site just not nearly as much I just simply don't like it as much. it is like Coke vs Pepsi some people like Coke the original cola better some prefer Pepsi because they think it taste better. Myself i prefer Pepsi although I try and avoid cola most of the time because the phosphoric acid eats stomach lining. You need to drink an awful lot but it will if you drink too much. Anyway, if you give this site a fair shake you will likely agree it is better.

Matt_How
New

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 am

I agree with you, Matt. Like I said, I basically use WG? for bills not WORTHY of entry on TD.

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  dctim on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Welcome TwoLiberator.

I am glad your curiosity has brought you here. I hope the vast advantages of TrackDollar keep you here.

In your honor, I will go secure some more Twos from the bank for catch and release.

dctim
New

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 105
Location : DC 'burbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Matt_How wrote:Welcome to trackdollar. I use 4 tracking sites of them this one is the best IMHO and i also feel WG has actually gone downhill since I think it was December of 2007 when the owner started censoring user notes and not just foul language either. Although it is a private site and he can do as he wishes it goes against the premise of the first amendment. Ever since that came about the quality of that site has diminished while at the same time this site has come about and surpassed greatly in quality. I am not anti WG I still use the site just not nearly as much I just simply don't like it as much. it is like Coke vs Pepsi some people like Coke the original cola better some prefer Pepsi because they think it taste better. Myself i prefer Pepsi although I try and avoid cola most of the time because the phosphoric acid eats stomach lining. You need to drink an awful lot but it will if you drink too much. Anyway, if you give this site a fair shake you will likely agree it is better.

I noticed this as well. I tried to enter a $2 bill I got one time that had some stuff written on it. Out of habit, I like to put in the user notes things that are previously written on the bill. This particular one had 6 Bible Verses and after looking them up, sort of went together to form a prophecy. I'm not religious myself, but I thought it was pretty interesting. Someone obviously took a lot of time to list those verses in that particular order on the note. In the user note, I attempted to copy down the verses, and found out that I wasn't allowed to put "John 3:16" in the user note. I had to type "JonThreeSixteen" instead. The other verses I could, as they weren't as common, but this one would not appear in the note. I guess I can understand not having religious discussions on a forum, because often they turn into a mess, but I think it's rather silly to censor user notes in that matter. The only person that will most likely see the user note, is the person that hits the note (and the verses are already on the note, so....). Plus, any reasonable person isn't going to associate them with the site to begin with anyway.

I myself am a Coca-Cola man. Although I do like Mountain Dew as well.

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Well...I don't like Censorship in any form...and I don't think user notes ought to be censored...except for for obvious grossness...I mean, kids do use the site.
BUT...religion and politics are always bad subjects to bring up on a Forum. People tend to get heated real quick on those subjects...and are even less likely to contain themselves...seeing as they have a nice safe computer screen...let's face it a hell of a lot of people say stuff to other people on the 'Net...stuff that they'd NEVER say to someone's face.

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Diamondback Dave on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am

Welcome to the site and thanks for continuing the hobby!

Diamondback Dave
New

Posts : 750
Join date : 2009-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks to everyone.

And I agree about the "Religion/Politics" issue Kalisiin. I'm an admin at a music forum and the same rules apply.

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 am

Religion and politics often make some people lose all perspective and give way to ranting and raving and carrying on like emotional children they either refuse to discuss it with reason or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion well anyhow not long ago I was talking about the elections and how the campaigns were ignoring the issues and sticking instead to invective and personal crap that had nothing to do with the substantive problems of running a government (which is all true as you know if you followed the speeches and so-called debates of the candidates) anyhow one of the guys I was talking with said not a word in the whole conversation except at the end when he suddenly chuckled and said we were all full of sh*t and why didn't we all go live in Russia or China if that was the way we all hated the United States of America next thing you know the whole blooming discussion was more like a brawl and the epithets flew thicker and faster and the noise was incredible someone said "son of a *****" and I think he said "bastard!" (I couldn't be sure; it was all so confusing) well anyhow I was attempting to get it all back on a rational level I tried for example to talk to the one who had started it all and I asked him just what did he mean we were all full of sh*t was he making a statement of fact as he knew it and where was his documentation to back up his claim I think Socrates would have been proud of the way I refuted his argument that is I *tried* to refute it but all he could offer by way of rebuttal was more of the same about how we were all full of sh*t but he wouldn't say why he just kept on repeating it that and the part about Russia and China and Communist dupes and I'll have to confess that I got a bit angry and told him to stuff his ideas up his *** (which you don't have to tell me is hardly a way to convince anyone in an argument) then he got salty and threatened to give me a punch in the mouth if I didn't shut up and I really got hot and the others did too and we all beat the sh*t out of Mr. Conservative and after all he had only himself to be blamed this is still a free country and anyone telling a person like me "sister, you're full of sh*t" better be good and ready to answer politely when asked if they'd care to say WHY!

(Credit to Scott Beach...words very slightly altered.)

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Matt_How on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Kalisiin wrote:Well...I don't like Censorship in any form...and I don't think user notes ought to be censored...except for for obvious grossness...I mean, kids do use the site.
BUT...religion and politics are always bad subjects to bring up on a Forum. People tend to get heated real quick on those subjects...and are even less likely to contain themselves...seeing as they have a nice safe computer screen...let's face it a hell of a lot of people say stuff to other people on the 'Net...stuff that they'd NEVER say to someone's face.
So let em fight about it so what, just avoid the profanity.

Matt_How
New

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

Matt_How wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Well...I don't like Censorship in any form...and I don't think user notes ought to be censored...except for for obvious grossness...I mean, kids do use the site.
BUT...religion and politics are always bad subjects to bring up on a Forum. People tend to get heated real quick on those subjects...and are even less likely to contain themselves...seeing as they have a nice safe computer screen...let's face it a hell of a lot of people say stuff to other people on the 'Net...stuff that they'd NEVER say to someone's face.
So let em fight about it so what, just avoid the profanity.

First...most people CAN'T avoid profanity when angry...and secondly...why let them continue to fight and ruin things for everyone else?

No, certain things damn well ought to be censored! "Free Speech" for example, does not cover bullying and harassing other members.

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  sends2aaron on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Kalisiin wrote:
Matt_How wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Well...I don't like Censorship in any form...and I don't think user notes ought to be censored...except for for obvious grossness...I mean, kids do use the site.
BUT...religion and politics are always bad subjects to bring up on a Forum. People tend to get heated real quick on those subjects...and are even less likely to contain themselves...seeing as they have a nice safe computer screen...let's face it a hell of a lot of people say stuff to other people on the 'Net...stuff that they'd NEVER say to someone's face.
So let em fight about it so what, just avoid the profanity.

First...most people CAN'T avoid profanity when angry...and secondly...why let them continue to fight and ruin things for everyone else?

No, certain things damn well ought to be censored! "Free Speech" for example, does not cover bullying and harassing little 'ol me, the perpetual victim..

sends2aaron
New

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 pm

sends2aaron wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:
Matt_How wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Well...I don't like Censorship in any form...and I don't think user notes ought to be censored...except for for obvious grossness...I mean, kids do use the site.
BUT...religion and politics are always bad subjects to bring up on a Forum. People tend to get heated real quick on those subjects...and are even less likely to contain themselves...seeing as they have a nice safe computer screen...let's face it a hell of a lot of people say stuff to other people on the 'Net...stuff that they'd NEVER say to someone's face.
So let em fight about it so what, just avoid the profanity.

First...most people CAN'T avoid profanity when angry...and secondly...why let them continue to fight and ruin things for everyone else?

No, certain things damn well ought to be censored! "Free Speech" for example, does not cover bullying and harassing little 'ol me, the perpetual victim..

Clever.
No, I said OTHER MEMBERS. And that means ANY other member.
And I'd speak up to defend ANYONE ELSE'S right to not suffer harassment on this site.

Except of course, you, Aaron...because you deserve it. Those who dish it out deserve a heaping helping of it in return. But if ANYONE ELSE were being harassed - not just me...I'd speak up. IN FACT...the way you have been treating TIM is uncalled for.

But I expect nothing less from you. With every post you prove more and more that you are a heartless, selfish jerk...with no consideration for anyone but yourself. You don't give a damn if what you say hurts anyone else's feelings. Just yours.

You are, unfortunately, like many Americans these days...who are hung up on THEIR RIGHTS...to the point that they think they have the right to infringe on other people's rights. You don't.

Free speech does NOT encompass the right to bully, torture and harass other people. You do NOT have the right to make someone else's experience here miserable. And the more you do it...the more you prove what a total jerk you are.

So keep it up, Aaron. Eventually, everyone her will wise up to what a total schmuck you really are.

Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 45
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Basketball

TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  sends2aaron on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm

*yawn*

sends2aaron
New

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  EJKorvette on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am

Welcome!

Much different vibe over here than over there.

I still enter over there because I will soon have ten years and over three hundred thousand bills entered. I enter over here because I am a "WG reject" and I want to be "a big fish in a small pond" as a certain Grand Poobah has said. Just kidding.

Plus I really disagree with one particular person's fetish for the dollar coin.

Have fun!

EJKorvette (known as Evan over there)

EJKorvette
New

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  TwoLiberator on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks.

I don't care either way for the dollar coin. My brain tells me it, in theory, would be a good idea, but I personally wouldn't use them. I don't really use any change now as it is, and it would be just another coin to go into my coin jar back to the bank. I know many people are against the coin idea because it would make the bill tracking hobby much more difficult, but it really doesn't have much of an effect on me, because I enter mostly $2 bills.

The user I assume your speaking about can be very...I guess adamant...about his views. I don't mind him because we both share a similar love for the $2 bill. In fact, I just got my first hit here two days ago, and it was a $2 bill. I was very happy.

I have been getting behind on entering and marking bills here. For awhile I was moving nicely up the list, but the last month or so I've sort of stagnated. Just been busy.


TwoLiberator
New

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New User - wanted to say hi.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum