TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with!

4 posters

Go down

I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with! Empty I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with!

Post  goldswimmerbj Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

The uniball vision elite. I use it on all my bills. It doesn't fade or smere (or soak through the bill) when you get it wet.

goldswimmerbj
New

Back to top Go down

I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with! Empty Re: I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with!

Post  Kalisiin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 pm

goldswimmerbj wrote:The uniball vision elite. I use it on all my bills. It doesn't fade or smere (or soak through the bill) when you get it wet.

you should get stamps.
www.stamp-connection.com will fix you up. they have a section on WG stamps...and they will change out the WG for TD on any stamp...just ask them.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with! Empty Re: I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with!

Post  dctim Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 am

I have had sucess with the Pigma Micron, but the dog-goned things are kinda pricey.

I have been considering a new stamp from Stamp-Connection but I have not pulled the trigger on it yet.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  ELECTRIC RED Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

I use a red stamp, but I'm considering buying a blue stamp to mark 10's with. There is so much red in today's ten's that I think my red stamp blends in with it to much.
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

I found one of the best pens to mark your bills with! Empty Best pen to mark bills with

Post  goldswimmerbj Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

dctim wrote:I have had sucess with the Pigma Micron, but the dog-goned things are kinda pricey.

I have been considering a new stamp from Stamp-Connection but I have not pulled the trigger on it yet.

Yes, These pens are cheap

goldswimmerbj
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down