TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State #3-OHIO!!!

3 posters

Go down

State #3-OHIO!!! Empty State #3-OHIO!!!

Post  ELECTRIC RED Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 am

I finally got another hit in another state. These hits are not coming as often as I like!!

http://www.trackdollar.com/report.htm?url=BH60FE562BCAD9A034067EF00E5141581737EDF00B
ELECTRIC RED
ELECTRIC RED
New

Back to top Go down

State #3-OHIO!!! Empty Re: State #3-OHIO!!!

Post  dctim Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am

Congrats on the new state. Yea, the hits never do arrive as quickly as we like. I'm glad to see that you have been entering quite a few lately. Give those bills 90 days and see how they do.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Nice!

Tell you what..give it 100 days, and your hits will start to EXPLODE...like mine did.

You ought to consider entering our little Year-Round County Contest, Jackson...you got some counties there we don't have yet. And the weighting will help balance your new status...and you are also in an area of the country where no other entrant in the contest is yet, so you have an advantage in your local counties.

Check out the contest thread.

You have to send Markus ten dollars to join the contest....the money goes to the prize pool.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Kalisiin wrote:You have to send Markus ten dollars to join the contest....the money goes to the prize pool.

And if you send him $ 10 in cash (wrap it in brown paper inside your envelope), he will spend it in Southeast VA or Northeast NC.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down