Yearlong County Contest

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Tony on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:47 am

I claim Fremont County, WY.
avatar
Tony
New

Posts : 885
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I'll Take these Counties:

Allegan County, Michigan
Van Buren County, Michigan
avatar
ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Tony on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:53 am

I claim Stark County, OH.
avatar
Tony
New

Posts : 885
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

Update In Progress!!
Any posts beyond this will NOT be included in the update.
In this update, I see Jackson was on fire!!
and Tony got a bunch too (big freaking surprise there...)

OK...claimed counties have been entered into the spreadsheet. Now I need to update scores, then will need to update map...

Scores updated...Tony has taken back the lead...by 3 points.
I still need to update the Map, and color in the claimed counties on the sheet...which is not done until the Map is updated...the color indicates to me that it HAS been mapped.

Map has been updated, spreadsheet completed. Map needs a couple finishing touches and then I will upload and post it.

Done...map posted.
Update Completed!!
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:41 am

Kalisiin wrote:Update In Progress!!
Any posts beyond this will NOT be included in the update.
In this update, I see Jackson was on fire!!
and Tony got a bunch too (big freaking surprise there...)

OK...claimed counties have been entered into the spreadsheet. Now I need to update scores, then will need to update map...

Scores updated...Tony has taken back the lead...by 3 points.
I still need to update the Map, and color in the claimed counties on the sheet...which is not done until the Map is updated...the color indicates to me that it HAS been mapped.

Map has been updated, spreadsheet completed. Map needs a couple finishing touches and then I will upload and post it.

Done...map posted.
Update Completed!!

Just to let you know that I did claim Van Buren County, but it is not colored on the map.
avatar
ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Jackson Stamper wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:Update In Progress!!
Any posts beyond this will NOT be included in the update.
In this update, I see Jackson was on fire!!
and Tony got a bunch too (big freaking surprise there...)

OK...claimed counties have been entered into the spreadsheet. Now I need to update scores, then will need to update map...

Scores updated...Tony has taken back the lead...by 3 points.
I still need to update the Map, and color in the claimed counties on the sheet...which is not done until the Map is updated...the color indicates to me that it HAS been mapped.

Map has been updated, spreadsheet completed. Map needs a couple finishing touches and then I will upload and post it.

Done...map posted.
Update Completed!!

Just to let you know that I did claim Van Buren County, but it is not colored on the map.

you are quite correct. however, I DID credit you with it in the Standings, your score is correct...and it is entered into the Spreadsheet...but that line was not colored in...I missed it in the map.
I will include it in the next map update. You have been scored and credited for it, though.
***my bad*** Embarassed
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

I get to claim Lawrence County, SD
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

I'll Take Knox County, Ohio
avatar
ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Tony on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:58 pm

I claim:
Wichita County, TX
Placer County, CA

avatar
Tony
New

Posts : 885
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  ELECTRIC RED on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I'll take Kendall County, Illinois
avatar
ELECTRIC RED
New

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-11-07
Location : Munith, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 am

I'll take
Clarion County, PA
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I'll have Boone County, KY
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm

I'll take
Tompkins County, NY
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

I'll also take
Ogle County, IL

If this is the effect Irene is gonna have on my hits, then, we can have a hurricane EVERY weekend!!
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Diamondback Dave on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:53 am

[url=Ward, TX]http://www.trackdollar.com/report.htm?url=BH16882558B6A9D1457B048E7827372E642098867D[/url]

Diamondback Dave
New

Posts : 771
Join date : 2009-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:05 pm

I have advanced a suggestion that the contest be declared off...no winners, no losers...the money thus raised goes to Markus to support TD...and this thread gets opened up to everyone...in a collective effort to see just how much of the map can be filled in. Feedback on this idea?
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  dctim on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

Kalisiin wrote:I have advanced a suggestion that the contest be declared off...no winners, no losers...the money thus raised goes to Markus to support TD...and this thread gets opened up to everyone...in a collective effort to see just how much of the map can be filled in. Feedback on this idea?

Considering what has come before and what I personnaly deleted from this board, I think that is the best solution.

I think it is still interesting to learn just how much of the US the six of us can cover in one year.
avatar
dctim
New

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 106
Location : DC 'burbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 pm

dctim wrote:
Kalisiin wrote:I have advanced a suggestion that the contest be declared off...no winners, no losers...the money thus raised goes to Markus to support TD...and this thread gets opened up to everyone...in a collective effort to see just how much of the map can be filled in. Feedback on this idea?

Considering what has come before and what I personnaly deleted from this board, I think that is the best solution.

I think it is still interesting to learn just how much of the US the six of us can cover in one year.

My feelings exactly.

In fact, it might be interesting to see not just what the six of us currently can do...but open it to anyone else who wants.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:42 pm

St. Lawrence County, NY
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am

Mercer County, PA

Cape May County, NJ
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

Douglas County, IL
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Susquehanna County, PA
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 am

Carolina Municipalite, Puerto Rico
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Sitka Census Area, Alaska
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Kalisiin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Rock County, WI
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 46
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yearlong County Contest

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum