TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Cool Christmas Present

4 posters

Go down

A Very Cool Christmas Present Empty A Very Cool Christmas Present

Post  Kalisiin Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 am

My mom ended up getting me, among other things...this very cool present: a strap of unmarked ones for me to enter here at TD.
How too cool is that? She herself is not a Tracker and thinks we all here (and on the other site, too) are a bit nuts, but she still enables me...and now, here, this Christmas present of a strap of ones...way cool!

So, what did you all get? And what did you give?

The coolest thing I gave my mom was a calendar I had custom-made with pictures of all the dogs we have ever had as part of our family. She loved it.

Well, Merry Christmas, everyone, all my fellow Trackers, hope it is a joyful season for you!
And if Christmas isn't your thing, then...Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, or whatever it is you celebrate...have a good one!
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

A Very Cool Christmas Present Empty Re: A Very Cool Christmas Present

Post  dctim Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I got a nice set of drill bits - brass, masonry, key hole and the 2 inch long flat head and phillips head ones I really needed. My wife gave me some massage oil - not too subtle a hint on who will be on the recieving end.

I just entered the short stack of bills on hand. I'm hoping the snow holds off so I can spend some near Ocean City, MD tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  EJKorvette Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 pm

My girlfriend got me a Kindle! I got my girlfriend a cat condo. My mom's birthday was Saturday; I got her a set of flannel pajamas since she is always cold and sleeps a lot.

EJKorvette on the boards

EJKorvette
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Sounds like you really wanted a Kindle...glad you got one. I would like to maybe get me one of those at some point here...I like to read, and I understand those things will even read TO you, which would be nice for, like, bedtime...if you could set it to read for, like half an hour while you're drifting off.

Glad your Christmas was a good one!

SO...who got lots of snow for an after-Christmas "present?" We hardly got touched here in NEPA, only 2 inches if that...New Jersey, on the other hand...got hammered - some places there got over THIRTY INCHES of the white shit.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 pm

A very slight dusting of the immediate DC Burbs. Its warm enough today (Dec 28) to melt it all.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Watched the snow fall on my route today in Mesa, AZ. You all are in for another doozy of a storm.... Very Happy

Diamondback Dave
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down