TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What determines what month a bill is entered?

2 posters

Go down

What determines what month a bill is entered? Empty What determines what month a bill is entered?

Post  Matt_How Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

I would have messaged Marcus privately about this but I wanted everyone to see what exactly determines what month a bill is entered? Say it is 12:01am in New York on June 1st. At the very same moment in Chicago it is 11:01pm on May 31st. If one bill was entered at that moment in both places what month would they fall under? Would they both be May or both be June or would the new York one be June and the Chicago one be May?

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

What determines what month a bill is entered? Empty Re: What determines what month a bill is entered?

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Hello,

all date and times are always local time of bill entry in this time zone, unless the used browser (often on cell phones) does not support to transmit the local time to the server, in this case server time is used, what is EASTERN TIME, since this is the location of the server.

Markus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trackdollar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What determines what month a bill is entered? Empty Re: What determines what month a bill is entered?

Post  Matt_How Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Cool thanks. That is pretty accurate. So i have one more hour to get thse last bills in at the end of the month than Tim does but he gets an hour head start. interesting.

Matt_How
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down