PETER BARTHOLOMEW CUMMINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Darth Slurpee on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Some people really know how to make an entrance!

PETER joined us yesterday from Virginia, and has already had made 3,799 entries including a fourth-best all-time 3,579 today (so far).

As best I can tell, it looks like PETER's entered just under 3,000 B…T $100 bills in the two days he's been here. To have that many B…T bills but only two other block letters entered suggests a massive haul of uncirculated Bens. The B…T combination was last printed in the 2009A series. But on top of that, every one of his 3,799 entries have been $100 bills. I've had big entry days since I've been here, but entering $379,900 in two days is just awfully darn impressive. Shocked

If he keeps this kind of action up, the site's Hits/Entries rate is going to continue to slide.

I guess next we'll have to see if there are any hits.

We'll just have to stay tuned to see where this story winds up! Laughing

Welcome, PETER BARTHOLOMEW CUMMINGS!
Darth Slurpee
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PETER BARTHOLOMEW CUMMINGS

Post  Darth Slurpee on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 am

…and still going strong this morning. Today's batch of sequential $100s is of the B…F variety.

Take a gander at the user notes:

EXCELLENT CONDITION I PLAN TO SPEND IT ON BUYING PROPERTY I GOT THE MONEY FROM LAWYER MICHAEL RAHUL:www.marineandcoassociates.com/solicitors FOR $9,000,000.00+USD IT GOT BURNED UP EASE DIRECT DEPOSIT THE FUNDS TO:www.godirect.gov/accounts AND INFORM THEM THAT YALL WANT DIRECT DEPOSIT ALL OF THE FUNDS THAT WAS STOLEN FROM SSN:xxx-xx-xxxx. DIRECT DEPOSIT LISTED ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS: VIVIAN CUMMINGS FOR PETER B.CUMMINGS 99 POINTERS GLEN NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA, 23669 RN#073972181 ACCT#7000229284398

I've excluded the Social Security Number that's actually listed in the user notes. Are we really going to get $9M dollars worth of entries from this guy?
Darth Slurpee
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dctim on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Nothing against Pete, but it would be fairly simple to get a range of serial numbers from the BEP and write an automated script to enter every serial #.

For his sake, I hope he DOES have 9 Mill in Bens and I hope he plans on marking and spending every one of them.

And if, for some reason, this is less than legitimate bill entry -- well, we have seen that before...

I tried to go to the attorney site home page and it doesn't seem to exist... The full "godirect" page link does not exist... The Entered Zip is some 25 miles (and 40+ minute drive) away from the address in the User Note...

I pulled up that address on Google Maps because I lived near there for a time in my life. There's nothing particular about that neighborhood to lead someone to believe that someone had a spare 9 M. I also lived near the Entered Zip during college and would not choose to move into it these days (or those).
dctim
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top