TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending my first donation to TrackDollar

2 posters

Go down

Sending my first donation to TrackDollar Empty Sending my first donation to TrackDollar

Post  Alan From Rochester Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:36 pm

I began to consider donating to TD, then I hesitated because of the data loss, then I thought that more money could contribute to IT infrastructure to avoid a repeat.
I wondered how much to send and when. I figured I could at least send Markus $8 when I send Hank $8. Sometimes I'm off FOG because I'm low on cash (which means I'm not entering as much anyway), but I renewed that Thursday (yay payday).
Then I noticed TD only takes mailed donations. I got the address Friday morning, put the envelope together then, but didn't have cash ready to go out Friday or Saturday. I got a bunch of $2s Saturday and decided to send 4 of those. Since marked bills get hits, I didn't want to make bingos too easy, so I sent 4 of the same type of bill rather than different types.
It's going out Monday.

Alan From Rochester
New

http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sending my first donation to TrackDollar Empty Re: Sending my first donation to TrackDollar

Post  Darth Slurpee Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:40 pm

That's great that you did that. Kudos to you.
Darth Slurpee
Darth Slurpee
New

Back to top Go down