Why Isn't TrackDollar Back For Me?? (Others seem to be reporting having it up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Isn't TrackDollar Back For Me?? (Others seem to be reporting having it up)

Post  Kalisiin on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:14 pm

I keep getting some developer site called "Plesk" when I try to bring up trackdollar.com. WHY???

I am really freaking here...why can other people get trackdollar and I can't??!?!??!
Kalisiin
New

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Isn't TrackDollar Back For Me?? (Others seem to be reporting having it up)

Post  dctim on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Have you tried clearing your Cache and/or deleting your browsing history?
dctim
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Isn't TrackDollar Back For Me?? (Others seem to be reporting having it up)

Post  Matt_How on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:03 am

I am able to get onto track dollar but all entries from April to yesterday seen to be gone. Also it won't let me contact Marcus about the issue. Please someone help. Why am I not able to see any entries before April. Most of my entries seem to be missing and when I click to report or see my profile nothing happens. Please help I am unable to contact admin.

Matt_How
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:04 am

Also my zip code defulted back to what it was in april. What happened? Is my info lost?

Matt_How
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondback Dave on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Looks like all of my entries and hits from 3/27/2016 to 7/4/2016 have disappeared. This also reset my bill count, so as I add bills it started from my last entry on 3/27/16, about 5000 bills have been lost for me. Any new ZIP codes entries have been wiped out. Will they be able to be recovered?

Diamondback Dave
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan From Rochester on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:06 pm

The site went down on July 4th. There was a big problem at the webhost. Markus restored the site with a backup from March 30th. So Dave and Matt's posts fit with what we already know. I'm not sure if we'll be able to recover data between 3/30 and 7/4, and how. I don't know what's going on with Kalisiin.

Alan From Rochester
New

View user profile http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalisiin on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:10 pm

I am back up clear cache worked.

What I need to know now is where Markus has hits up to.

I can then send him all the hit notifications I got from that date forward if he will manually re-credit the hits...assuming we still know WHERE they were hit...I have a lot of the text messages, to, so I ought to be able to get at least some of them.

The question will be...with part of the serial number blocked...can we know the whole serial number so that it could be put in?

I have not been terribly hugely active these past few months, so my losses if any will be minimal...but I will lose all my entries (about 110 of them) that I took with me to Columbus Ohio a couple weeks ago...nutz...
Kalisiin
New

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan From Rochester on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 pm

If a bill got a hit after March 30th but was entered before then, that might help Markus find it.
For County Challenge hits, perhaps he could use somewhere in the county as a placeholder.

Alan From Rochester
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:30 am

This is really horrible lost several hundreds of entries from that time. Let us all hope they can be recovered somehow someway. I hope Marcus chimes in on this thread and can give more details. I had several new zip codes I entered from and alot of special memories from that time, places I will likely never go to again. Maircus please find the info otherwise over 3 months of trackdollar history is lost.

Matt_How
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan From Rochester on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Maybe Markus is busy working on soemthing and doesn't want to post a non-answer, but I would also like to hear from him.

Alan From Rochester
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack002 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Oh my, things are missing. I don't see any hits of mine from march 2016 to june 2016. I hope it can be recovered.
Jack002
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack002 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:06 pm

I still am missing everything from last march. My profile, the hits, my bills. All activity from march till now is gone.
Jack002
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt_How on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 am

I really hope he can find the missing info. Until then I may be forced to re-enter bills still in my possesion. I hope that doesn't mess things up too much. In the meantime many marked bills are being entered and coming up as an initial entry. I may have to let some of those marked ounes out without re-entering. I just got a hit from a bill I entered on march 28th. I am wondering how many hits I am missing in the meantime. Time to keep on going. Jack everyone on the site is missing all that info. I'm sure Marcus wants his info back as well.

Matt_How
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack002 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 am

I thought about reentering too Matt, but I'm holding off. I have about 300 bills missing.

The hits that are missing, if you go to the URL for them (I save them) I can still see the serial no in the report, but no locations. I think reentering is a mistake, I'll have to wait to see if doing that is ok, I hope to know more by the end of the week. Hang in there.
Shocked Crying or Very sad
Jack002
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack002 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Matt, go ahead and re-enter your bills. I am going to too.
See this thread, he's telling us to do that:
http://trackdollar.forumotion.net/t1052p100-outages-only
Jack002
New

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top