Leader Shuffle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leader Shuffle

Post  Darth Slurpee on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Although Dave has a hit today while Alan has not, Alan has passed Dave for 3rd place on the leaderboard with 373 more entries. So while he may have ~1,000 fewer hits, his ~1,500 total additional entries have made it happen.

Congratulations are in order.
avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  dctim on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 am

Go, Alan, Go
avatar
dctim
New

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 107
Location : DC 'burbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Diamondback Dave on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Take off, eh! Keep up the climb! Congrats!

Diamondback Dave
New

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Is THAT what it's all about for some folks here?

Seriously?

That said, congrats to Alan my most productive Track Child, who has outpaced his Track Parent long ago.
Just as I outpaced my own Track Dad...dctim.

But ... just dang...I don't understand this. I do this to see where my bills go and because it is fun.

How do you compete against people who seem to have an unlimited supply of available cash to mark up?

I mean, the other site, for all it's faults...does separate out "Commercial Georgers" who have virtually unlimited access to cash from regular grunts like me who has to scramble like a mad bastard for every damn dollar we can get our hands on.

I just do not see how some people seem to have an unlimited unending supply of bills to enter, unless they are the equivalent of a "Commercial Georger"
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Bitter much?

Post  Darth Slurpee on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm





avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Darth, I am not even going to grace this with any further response. You're plain flat not worth it.

avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo! No More Responses from Kalisiin!

Post  Darth Slurpee on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Awfully pretentious of you to judge my worth, but typical of you.

Given your abysmal track record for interpersonal relationships over the years in two different dollar tracking forums, I embrace your contempt as the highest form of flattery and a badge of honor. cheers
avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Matt_How on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:03 am

Time to take a Midol? Rolling Eyes

Matt_How
New

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Matt_How wrote:Time to take a Midol? Rolling Eyes

No, time for Darth to leave me the hell alone.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Alan From Rochester on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Heck, I hadn't noticed I'd passed Dave yet. (I did know I was close)

More entries even with a lower hit rate is my strategy. The formula supports it, even with the hitrate bonus. As I've said before.

Matt, the PMS joke was uncalled for. Otherwise not getting into the Kalisiin argument.

Alan From Rochester
New

Posts : 688
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Alan From Rochester wrote:Heck, I hadn't noticed I'd passed Dave yet. (I did know I was close)

More entries even with a lower hit rate is my strategy. The formula supports it, even with the hitrate bonus. As I've said before.

Matt, the PMS joke was uncalled for. Otherwise not getting into the Kalisiin argument.

Thanks, Alan.
Nice to see someone realizes the Midol comment was completely sexist and wrong.

I might well have my problems with interpersonal relations (mostly because I honestly don't like most people anyway) but it was totally uncalled for.
But this very thread is exactly a part of the ugliness I see in humans that makes me not like most people.  The competitiveness really bugs me.  I mean...if you're gonna be competitive, how about doing it in a way that is gonna make some kind of difference?  Like, for example the Fat Guy Across America.  Google that sometime.
People just seem to get REALLY UGLY towards other people when they get competitive.  And that was what prompted my original comment.

My basic disgust over the ugliness competitiveness seems to bring out in many people.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  dctim on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Kalisiin, you brought up competiveness than you complain about it. You seem to be talking to yourself on these issues. And heaven help anyone who says anything at anytime that you could potentially have a problem with - they will get flamed publicly and privately.

There was a time I was # 3 overall on this site. I dropped as low as # 13, but I somehow avoided getting all twisted up over a bunch of ones and zeros.

I continue to hope you find similar inner and outer peace.
avatar
dctim
New

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 107
Location : DC 'burbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Alan From Rochester on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 pm

There are a lot of ways to play this game, and competing on stats is one of them. That's not Kalisiin's style, but it is mine, and I tihnk I'm being reasonable in how I go about it.

As for the Midol comment - even if someone has a non-sexist reason to disagree with a woman, they shouldn't express it in sexist language. For example, even if you dislike Hillary Clinton's politics, you shouldn't call her a b****.

Alan From Rochester
New

Posts : 688
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Alan From Rochester wrote:There are a lot of ways to play this game, and competing on stats is one of them. That's not Kalisiin's style, but it is mine, and I tihnk I'm being reasonable in how I go about it.

As for the Midol comment - even if someone has a non-sexist reason to disagree with a woman, they shouldn't express it in sexist language. For example, even if you dislike Hillary Clinton's politics, you shouldn't call her a b****.

Exactly.
All the same, I am just going to say there just ALWAYS has to be a scoreboard-runner or two to ruin it for everyone else....that runs it so dang high it is totally impossible to ever be overtaken. Now, in sports...running up the scoreboard is considered being a poor sport.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Alan From Rochester on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 am

if someone isn't a score person, why do they care if someone else runs it up?

I admit competition could lead to competitors having a nasty attitude, cheating, other such side effects. But that hasn't happened here.

Alan From Rochester
New

Posts : 688
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:07 am

Alan From Rochester wrote:if someone isn't a score person, why do they care if someone else runs it up?

I admit competition could lead to competitors having a nasty attitude, cheating, other such side effects. But that hasn't happened here.

Just my own feeling, okay? I just think running up a scoreboard so that the top spot is so out of reach is incredibly poor sportsmanship.
Again, this is just my feelings on the matter. I have never liked the attitude that exudes from people who run up scoreboards, as if they are BETTER than everyone else.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  dctim on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm waiting for the prizes. Shouldn't there be prizes? A trophy, some big honkin rings, a cash payout?

Everywhere I look and there aren't no stinkin prizes.

Nope, no competition here because nobody ain't won nothin.
avatar
dctim
New

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 107
Location : DC 'burbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Darth Slurpee on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

It's not about the fortune, it's all about the fame! Now everybody knows you as one of the top people at TrackDollar.

Wait. We're all anonymous and no one knows who we are? Then the only thing left is self-gratification with your own entries...your own hits...your own hit rate?

So, no fortune, no prizes, and no fame I guess means I'm doing it for my own satisfaction. I am here solely for the enjoyment I get out of this hobby. If someone imagines that they are in a competition with me, it is a fantasy concocted in their own mind because I'm not participating in it. I sure as heck am not going to change the way I do this hobby because someone keeps posting their frustration they cannot keep up. Why should we collectively give up 222,594 entries and 21,527 hits so none of us exceed what one person's been able to accomplish and fancies themselves the baseline to which all other participants should yield? I'm no fan of the lowest common denominator, and I'm certainly not going to allow someone else dictate how many entries I can put in here at TrackDollar. I would like nothing more than 1,000 new users come here and surpass all of my numbers. That would be such a boon to this site and I would be thrilled to see it happen.
avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Alan From Rochester on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Yeah, I'd also love for the site to be more popular. Even if hurt relative position, it would help overall position.

Alan From Rochester
New

Posts : 688
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Matt_How on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Alan From Rochester wrote:Heck, I hadn't noticed I'd passed Dave yet. (I did know I was close)

More entries even with a lower hit rate is my strategy. The formula supports it, even with the hitrate bonus. As I've said before.

Matt, the PMS joke was uncalled for. Otherwise not getting into the Kalisiin argument.
But was it funny? Kassalin doesn't seem just too offended. Oh well made me laugh. Sorry if it went to far.

Matt_How
New

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:16 am

Darth Slurpee wrote:It's not about the fortune, it's all about the fame! Now everybody knows you as one of the top people at TrackDollar.

Wait. We're all anonymous and no one knows who we are? Then the only thing left is self-gratification with your own entries...your own hits...your own hit rate?

So, no fortune, no prizes, and no fame I guess means I'm doing it for my own satisfaction. I am here solely for the enjoyment I get out of this hobby. If someone imagines that they are in a competition with me, it is a fantasy concocted in their own mind because I'm not participating in it. I sure as heck am not going to change the way I do this hobby because someone keeps posting their frustration they cannot keep up. Why should we collectively give up 222,594 entries and 21,527 hits so none of us exceed what one person's been able to accomplish and fancies themselves the baseline to which all other participants should yield? I'm no fan of the lowest common denominator, and I'm certainly not going to allow someone else dictate how many entries I can put in here at TrackDollar. I would like nothing more than 1,000 new users come here and surpass all of my numbers. That would be such a boon to this site and I would be thrilled to see it happen.

I'd love to see it, too.
At least then we would not have JUST ONE PERSON running up the scoreboard, which I think is just plain ugly.
It just plain is.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:18 am

Matt_How wrote:
Alan From Rochester wrote:Heck, I hadn't noticed I'd passed Dave yet. (I did know I was close)

More entries even with a lower hit rate is my strategy. The formula supports it, even with the hitrate bonus. As I've said before.

Matt, the PMS joke was uncalled for. Otherwise not getting into the Kalisiin argument.
But was it funny? Kassalin doesn't seem just too offended. Oh well made me laugh. Sorry if it went to far.

It did go to far.  I was not particularly offended, because the SOURCE of the comment was not someone I believe INTENDS meanness.
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

You know what's really ugly? UNFETTERED JEALOUSY

Post  Darth Slurpee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
I'd love to see it, too.
At least then we would not have JUST ONE PERSON running up the scoreboard, which I think is just plain ugly.
It just plain is.

What — exactly — do you propose I do to make you happy? Spell it out. And while you're at it, please explain how your proposal is better for TrackDollar. Am I running up the score because of my entries? I have far fewer than two others here, so that argument misses the mark entirely. Am I not supposed to be marking my dollars well so I can have a lower hit rate? Seems counter to what I imagine most consistent Tracker$ come here for. Should I somehow be punished for my TrackDollar Points? You've said that stat is meaningless. The site determines how those are calculated. Despite your dismissal of TrackDollar Points as meaningless, you've argued for changes to how those points are calculated and your suggestions have been rejected. I have no sway over them.

As you consider your response, let me throw a couple of facts out there.

In September of 2012, I got my first hit at TrackDollar (and the only one for the month) while everyone else got 1,173 hits — the high point for TrackDollar. The hits from everyone else hit a low this year not seen since March of 2010 at 343 and have been below 400 for six straight months now. That is a 70% drop-off in hits. Meanwhile, I had my best hit month in July with 764 hits. It's a bad thing that my bills are yielding lots of hits at the site? Really?

You have averaged 1.02 hits/day this year. You have entered less than 3.8 bills/day. Why should anyone take you seriously when you complain that you cannot keep up? You've chided Alan for not marking his dollars, but he's already exceeding your hits/day results this year and you have over three years' more entries circulating than he does. You're not really trying very hard as evidenced by your stats. And boo hoo that your circumstances are different. If I were at the other site, I would not even come close to the heavy hitters, but I cannot fathom whining about their participation or suggesting they should be throttled. You hardly qualify in any way to be the standard for how dollar tracking should be done, so you really have no standing to complain about others who work a lot harder at it than you obviously do.

If you think your numbers should be the baseline, then convince Markus to place a cap every month on the number of entries everyone else can make here so that no one exceeds what you contribute to the site. Let us all see how well that proposal is received. Then maybe mythman (just randomly picking someone who was here before you and is active) can chime in and complain that he thinks it is unacceptable he cannot keep up with your numbers and demand the bar be lowered even further.

Or maybe we should do this government style. Instead of allowing me to enter my own dollars in my own account, I could be taxed on my entries to give a helping hand to the needy and indigent CEOs, like yourself. I could be permitted to only enter a certain number of bills in my account, but then be required to give away my hard-earned money by entering the rest of the bills in everyone else's accounts, keeping everything nice and equal for all Tracker$. I suppose I'd also have to spend my time and mark everyone else's bills the same as I do mine so everyone could get results similar to mine, too. And, of course, any time I spent money on myself, I'd have to spend your dollars in the same transactions so there would be fairness in the distribution of the dollars I was forced to earn, enter, and mark for your benefit instead of mine.

This whole conversation is so reminiscent of your 2011 miserable failure of a county contest. In there, you just could not stand the fact that some people achieved better results than you, and you spent nearly the whole year manipulating every hit for every person to punish those who were having success so that you could be in the running to win your own contest. How pathetic. Rather than up your own game, you had to spend all that time shamelessly and constantly changing the rules after convincing everyone to chip in their dollars to participate in your contest, just to make yourself relevant. You twisted yourself into some very ugly — if I may borrow your term — knots having to explain why some should be rewarded and others punished. All I kept thinking while reading that thread is, "why not just make everyone even in points the evening of December 31 and whoever gets the last hit 'wins' the game?" It would have been a lot easier on everyone not having to suffer through 38 pages of incomprehensible machinations, as well as much more fair — at least as you seem to understand what fair means. In the end, all of those hours ended in hurt feelings, deleted forum posts, and a most EPIC FAIL.

Should we just have Markus eliminate all my entries and then you can return to getting in a lather about Tony's massive number of entries? Oh, wait. I don't recall you ever complaining about Tony's numbers, or Darrel's numbers, or Dave's numbers, even though the first two still have significantly higher numbers of entries than I've been able to manage. I guess there's just something special about my lower number of entries that makes you strike out at me. But no one has ever accused you of being consistent.

You say it is ugly for me to be running up the score. I call it contributing to the overall success of the site. You crab about poor sportsmanship without understanding that what we're doing here is neither a sport nor a competition. Explain to all of us why I should stop doing what I'm doing and your solution to make it happen. And don't complain about entries. I am a distant third when it comes to entries around here. My success — as you seem to be offended by it — is based on hits. As you've said before

Kalisiin wrote:You two fight over TD points all you want.

For me, the only stat that REALLY matters is Hit Rate.

Say, maybe you're really okay with Tony and Darrel because they've stopped entering dollars. Maybe the reason you are not harping at them is because you see catching them as possible, but because I am active, I am not. Well, given your 2015 entry rate, you will be able to catch Tony's entry numbers — on Dec 5, 2072. Yep, now I totally understand why I am the JUST ONE PERSON on the leaderboard subjected to your ire.  Rolling Eyes

In summary:
● My entries cannot be the problem. I'm not even close to being the best at that, and you've said it's a meaningless stat.
● My TrackDollar Points cannot be the problem. You've said it's a meaningless stat and you don't want to argue over them.
● My hits and resultant hit rate therefore must be your problem. Please hold your breath until I apologize for putting in the effort that yields quality hits for me, being that is the reason we're all here. I've publicly shared my secrets for how I achieve those results so they can be replicated by anyone willing to put in the work instead of just complaining.

If you're continuing to ratchet up the rhetoric and belaboring the topic in hopes of shaming me, then you don't know me at all (thank Heaven!). I am not competing with you or anyone else, so I don't feel any remorse about my tracking my dollars at this tracking site…not one iota. That is not going to change. Don't like it? Tough tookies.

So, I got that off my chest. Anyone else want to call on me to stop tracking my dollars here?
avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Kalisiin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 am

If I had the time and inclination to read your blathering, Darth...

But I will pick out one thing...about the 2011 County Contest.

I have long ago admitted it was a failure and a bad idea. Which was how the COOPERATIVE County Challenge was born. The one YOU would not participate in...until I gave up administering it due to other concerns in my life, not the least of which, is my own recent diagnosis of diabetes. YOU would not participate in it...as if you thought I got some sort of points or glory for doing it. You still don't participate in the states I administer in the Counties Hit Lists...again, as if you think I get some sort of glory or points for doing it, which I assure you I do not.

You, in your hatred of me, are basically cutting your own nose off to spite your face. Hate me if you will, I don't like you much, either. But you are just a bit to obvious in your hatred of me.

All that said, I first proposed that ENTRIES should not be worth as much as HITS, and I still maintain this.

And, as to the 2011 County Contest which was a failure:

1. I had no previous records by which I could properly handicap the contest to give EVERYONE a decent shot at winning it (not just me) a shot at winning it...had I won it, I would have donated the proceeds to Markus...which is in fact exactly what happened when Tony was declared winner.
2. The weighting was being adjusted constantly on that contest...in order to keep it close. I felt if it was NOT close, everyone else would lose interest.
3. I long ago admitted it was a failure and a bad idea...but out of it was born the Cooperative County Challenge. The one which Alan has so kindly (and I might add adeptly) managed since I asked him to take over the administration of it so that I might concentrate on thing in my life which have become far more urgent and important, not the least of which is my health.

Lastly...I will never change my view that Entries should be given far less points than they are. ANY idiot can run up their Track Points total by just entering and dumping. I could do it if I really wanted to run up the scoreboard (which I think is ugly)

I honestly could care less anymore. My Hit Rate is among the highest of all active users here. I just have more important things in my life. Like my health.

In fact, I will go so far as to say this...it only REALLY bothers me because it's YOU. You who have been ugly to me from Day One. If it were Alan in the lead, I wouldn't say a word. I just plain flat do not like you and there's the truth o it right there.

Have a nice day, Darth, and leave me alone going forward, thank you. I have health problems that are made worse by stress and aggravation, and I do not need any help from you.

Do you ALWAYS have to have the last word, Darth, or can we finally let this stupid topic die?
avatar
Kalisiin
New

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47
Location : Wendell, NC

View user profile http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Darth Slurpee on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Kalisiin wrote:snip…Do you ALWAYS have to have the last word, Darth, or can we finally let this stupid topic die?

The topic is congratulating Alan, but I surmise from the context that you're really talking about your incessant complaining about how TrackDollar points are calculated. I'm only responding to you at this point, so when you want it to die…

I had no idea I had developed that reputation around here. I've lived quite a few decades and have never heard that said of me, so I appreicate your pointing that out. After all, if true, that would indicate a serious character flaw in my relationships with other people.

But, considering that is such a departure for me, I thought maybe I just ought to check out that assertion because, as you may know, some people have been known to make unfounded accusations on the internet.

So I quickly went through all the forums here at TrackDollar and tallied the number of times your user name and my user name appear as "LAST POSTS" on threads as the best proxy for your allegation. Here's what the facts show:

LAST POSTS by Kalisiin = 456
LAST POSTS by Darth Slurpee = 36 (24 of which are the most recent updates in the County Hit Lists forum).

There is a term for what you did here: psychological projection.


Kalisiin wrote:snip…YOU would not participate in it...as if you thought I got some sort of points or glory for doing it.  You still don't participate in the states I administer in the Counties Hit Lists...again, as if you think I get some sort of glory or points for doing it, which I assure you I do not.

You, in your hatred of me, are basically cutting your own nose off to spite your face.  Hate me if you will, I don't like you much, either.  But you are just a bit to [sic] obvious in your hatred of me.…snip


Accusing me of hating you is a scurrilous charge. How can I hate you? I don't know you at all. I've never met you. You may be a great person in real life, but in the anonymous world of the internet, you fail to exhibit a modicum of common courtesy. The fact that you admit to judging me without knowing me speaks volumes.

Let me address the fact — and you did get this one right — that I don't post to your threads. I came to TrackDollar a year and a half before I signed up to participate in the forums. In that time, I familiarized myself with how things worked around here by reading all of the forum posts (well, those that remained after the clean-ups necessary after your tirades). What I learned guided me all the way through February of this year — Kalisiin is toxic: do not engage Kalisiin under any circumstance. Every single forum volcanic eruption has begun with you, and too many times has chased valuable, contributing members of this site away.


Kalisiin wrote:snip…In fact, I will go so far as to say this...it only REALLY bothers me because it's YOU.  You who have been ugly to me from Day One.  If it were Alan in the lead, I wouldn't say a word.  I just plain flat do not like you and there's the truth o [sic] it right there.…snip


Thank you for finally admitting that. It explains why you couldn't address any of the points I made in my previous post. There is no answer to how things could be done differently to make you happy with my participation in the tracking hobby since you are guided only by your feelings about me in the forums. As I suspected all along, this has nothing to do with how many entries I've made, how many hits I've gotten, what my hit rate is, or how TrackDollar Points are calculated. All of that has been a smokescreen up 'til now.

Until this thread, the only time I've responded to the many, many snipes you've aimed my way was the one time I responded to you back in February. So how exactly in my time at TrackDollar — from May 31, 2012 through July 27, 2015 — does one benign post directed to you constitute hatred of you from Day One? Or does the mere fact that someone ignores you for years register in your mind as hatred? Either way, this thread is my second and last violation of my commitment to avoid engaging with you on any level. I take full responsibility for rising to the bait. I let myself down by doing so and gave the readers of this forum yet another cringe-worthy cesspool to wade through, and I regret my participation in it. But feel free to keep throwing those grenades my way in other threads in the knowledge you can do so with impunity.

You really should stop imagining the motives of other people. Frankly, you're just not good at it.
avatar
Darth Slurpee
New

Posts : 833
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leader Shuffle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum