TrackDollar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's...

4 posters

Go down

Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's... Empty Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's...

Post  Kalisiin Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Just got three straps from a bank in Raleigh, and only seven of the bills were 2013's.

Anyone else noticing that 2013's do not seem to be entering circulation all too fast?

As an aside, I have notice my D-E-F and my H and J Fed bills have jumped incredibly since I moved to North Carolina. I get a lot more of those than I used to.

My A's and C's...not getting nearly as many anymore, but still get a lot of B's.

Particularly my D and E bills I have noticed a huge uptick in the number of these I get. Also J is notably higher here...for some odd reason.
H also, is higher, but not hugely so...and F's...well, I did pretty good with those before, and still doing pretty good with them.

But I have noted a HUGE decline in the number of A bills I get down here.
Kalisiin
Kalisiin
New

http://www.kalisiin.com

Back to top Go down

Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's... Empty Re: Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's...

Post  dctim Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:05 am

I only have 19 of Series 2013 ones entered with 2 hits.

With way more B's and L's printed in every series, those will show up almost anywhere. The L's are certainly concentrated more on the west coast.

Some of the smallest varieties: J's & H's (and sometimes I's) are sometimes released in little micro-bursts in a particular region. We had an influx of J's from 2006 near me a few years ago. I seem to find 2009 K's almost everywhere these days.

I would agree that the A's, C's, D's and G's are less likely the further east and south you go.
dctim
dctim
New

Back to top Go down

Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's... Empty Re: Still Not Seeing A Lot Of 2013 $1's...

Post  Alan From Rochester Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:49 pm

I'm still not getting many 2013 $1s (or $50s) either. I've been getting loads of 2013 $2/$5/$10/$20 for awhile now.

I get a lot of B/D/F/L. B is local, D sort of is, and the others are big too.
A, E and G are about equal at the second level.
C and K are next; I don't consider K one of the small ones.
H, I and J bring up the rear.

A, D and I are massively aided by $2s; F and L sort of are.

Alan From Rochester
New

http://alanfromrochester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris the Where's Georger Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 am

Last year, there were tons of 2009 $1 H..D bills that came my way over the summer.

Nowadays the new bills you get are 2013 $1 L..C and L..E bills.

Chris the Where's Georger
New

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down